Let's go! (Chapter 13)

Alex's P.O.V.

Evelyn just came over from wherever she was.

Ben just got home and he was fuming. I wanted to question why he was so mad about, but I decided to let him cool off.

I decided to invite Skye over so we could all hang out today. I wanted to go shopping for more outfits because I only had like 2.

"Evelyn, do you know a good mall or something we could all go to?"

"Yeah! Tanger Outlets is a really nice place. And they have amazing stores!"

"Ok thanks. EVERYONE, PLEASE COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Everyone rushed in acting as if something was wrong. Hah! I guess I pranked them.

"What's wrong!" Skye and Ben said at the same time. Evelyn and I started laughing hysterically.

After that mini laugh session I finally calmed down enough to tell hem what was happening. "Okay guys! I wondering if we all could go to Tanger Outlets together!" Everyone either nodded or said a small sure.

~Mini Timeskip to Tanger Outlets~

We had arrived and I ran in. I saw a store called 'I LOVE SUGAR'. I ran straight into the store and gasped at how much candy was here.

Ben walked in after me and chuckled at my expression.

"How much can I get, Ben?"

"However much you want." I could've sworn my eyes turned to stars as I grabbed a bag.

The employees looked surprised at how much candy I got.

I first got everything watermelon flavored. Then I got a TON of chocolate. Ben laughed as I grabbed the 10 pound Hersey Bar.

I went to the checkout and put everything down. Ben walked over to pay. They rang up everything and the total came to 50$ even.

Ben laughed and gave them his card. We walked out with a big bag.

Both Evelyn and Skye's mouths dropped at how much candy I had.

Us girls then walked into Roz & Ali. They had a large selection of clothes so this was perfect. I picked out a few different outfits. In total about 3. (Photos below)

 (Photos below)