The Flaws Part 1 (Chapter 20)

Alex's P.O.V.

  I was sitting on the couch, bored, because Ben was out of the house. He said he had to go to work. That's is so boring. I wish he could spend his time at home, at least until I adjusted properly. I decided to take a nap since there was nothing else to really do. I laid down and let the warm embrace of sleep take me over.

  My eyes snapped open as I look around me. All I can see around me is black. No end to this void. As I'm looking around I see a figure standing in the dark. I walk towards the figure, worried about who they are and how we got here.

  The figure turns around to me and I see who they are. 

  "How did you get here? Why are you here? I thought I was the only one who got kidnapped!" I slightly shout at the person in front of me. 

  They're my old friend from back in the day. Quite literally. Although they didn't seem to be my friend in this creepy world. They had a dark expression on their face. They seemed mad? They started mumbling something. I could hardly understand what they were saying.

 "Could you speak up a little? I can't really hear you." I ask politely as they look directly into my eyes.

  "Why did you leave me! Why did you leave your family?! You are a horrid friend if you think you can just leave us like that! You don't care about us do you!? I hate you!" I took a step back as she screamed at me. What happened? Did she think I left on purpose? I feel a tear run down my cheek as I stare at her, looking for any trace of the old friend I once had.  Why had she yelled at me like that?

  "I I don't think you understand what's going on. I was kidnapped! I had no choice in this predicament! If I could have stayed with you and my family I would have, but I couldn't I had no say in this matter! Why can't you just see that!?" I shout at her as more tears fall down my face. I had done nothing wrong and she refused to believe that. I can't believe her. She can be over dramatic at times but I have never seen her this bad before.

  "You are such a disappointment to us! You failed us,  Alexandra!" My mom came out of the shadows and yelled these things at me. I started crying and at the time I didn't know why.

   The people in front of me were the ones I had loved so much and here they were telling me things that at this point I knew were true. At least that's what my mind was telling me. How could they believe these things they were shouting at me? I felt some kind of panic fall over me. As this panic consumed me, I could no longer hear everything they were saying, and honestly at this point, I could care less what they were saying. I was more focused on trying to get a breath of fresh air into my lungs. I felt as if something was trying to destroy me from the inside out.

  I felt someone shaking me, but I didn't open my eyes. I couldn't. I felt as if I didn't deserve to be with my friends anymore. I felt as if I didn't deserve them. After all they showed me that they obviously hated me.

  Al..

                lex..

                       Alex!

  My eyes burst open as I see Ben staring down at me. What happened? He looks very worried. I still felt the overly panicked feeling, but it wasn't as strong now.

  "Are you ok? I walk in to see you asleep on the couch and acting as if you couldn't breathe? Was it a bad dream? Is there anything I can do," Ben asked, semi stumbling over his words as he quickly said everything he was trying to say.

  I quickly hugged him and held onto his shirt tightly. Tears started falling from my eyes and I had no control at this point. He held me close and calmed me down until I wasn't crying anymore. As son as my eyes were dried I began telling him what happened...

Hey my Huskies! Sorry that it forever to get this chapter out. I have been super dupper busy with life and had a few hiccups while writing. Please don't be mad! I love y'all and I thank you for all the support of our community! Any who, If you liked the chapter please vote and comment! If anything needs to be changed don't be hesitant to tell me. Stay Frosty My Huskies!