Olympic Trip

After four years of training, you've finally made it: To the Olympics. As you take in the scene on your first day of competition, you notice that a member from another country is cheating.  It would be sunny with a fresh warm glow that I can save it in. As people are moving the ball I then see and realize that one of the other countries are cheating. I would call timeout to my team and go to the referee and tell him about what I saw. Then hopefully he finds someone one who knows who the director is and tell them about the cheating so they can go tell the director themselves. First they time off the game of the country that is cheating and call the cheaters forward to probably come with them all the way to the director's headquarters or whatever it's called. Once there in the headquarters the referee tells him/her what happened and he/she will ask the cheaters what's going on and why they were opposed of cheating, let's say they were on drugs like using steroids and forcing other team members to do them so they can win the Olympics. Before they do the next part they get the person who told them and bring them forward and explain what they saw. Also he/she will try not to be called a snitch even though she caught the whole team cheating . His/her reasoning would be to have the team who was caught cheating disqualified. Though the cheater may oppose like say that I was cheating and say that I didn't want to get in trouble/disqualified. That's when I would say "No if you check them or do a test it will be positive".Then when they do they tests and it comes up as positive for the whole team that they were using steroids to help them win and when that's cleared up the whole team gets disqualified from the Olympics.