Valentine's Day Escape Plan

Your are going on a blind date for Valentine's Day. In case the date is a dud, you have your best friend on standby. Your friend is to call you at 9:30 on the dot. If the date is going well, you answer and use the phrase "I already took care of that." If. .....

was at home with a roommate and was told to stay out of the basement ,so one day he was gone and my curious intentions got the better of me so I walked toward the door that leads to the basement I looked around and listened for anything if my roommate was back from the store , but he was not so I opened the door it was pitch black I carefully went down the stairs and finally saw the light and turned it on and I was so shocked and frightened I wanted to turn away, but I couldn't go all I could do was stand there and stare like a fricking idiot because as I looked around there were a ton of dead bodies everywhere as I looked further into the basement the floor and wall were really bloody and like the basement is like covered/drenched in blood , I was so scared and I was shaking so badly and I couldn't stop , then all the sudden I was crying because I recognized some of these people and they were my friends like Maddie, Kit,Leslie and a ton of other people I knew that went missing years ago were all down in this psycho's basement like I couldn't have known and I thought he was a nice guy and we went out a few times and I liked him and now that is over cause know I know he is insane , so then I went to reach for my phone in my pocket it wasn't there and I checked everywhere , but couldn't find it so I decided to turn around to go get it , but psycho roommate is right behind me holding my phone and smiled at me I turned to face the dead bodies again and said "why did you kill these innocent people and then all the sudden he is right there in front of and he now has a fricking chainsaw in his hands, I start to shake very hard again , but all I can do he stare at him and said "I liked you and you killed my three best friend's why" and then he smiling at me saying over and over "I told you the basement was off limits , so then I screamed and tried to go around him not a very good choice because he pushed me down into the basement and said "Now I have to kill you , like all those poor people who disobeyed my rule in my house , and that he actually said that I was a good roommate and how he didn't want to kill me , but would have to and that's when I felt something hot and sticky going up my leg and when I looked down it was the dead bodies blood everywhere and it was like drowning me , so when I looked up the guy kept flashing like he was a light and somebody was srewing around with me or something, so I closed my eyes and prayed for it just to be a dream ,but when I opened my eyes he was right in front of me the chainss and I couldn't do anything about and I never saw the sun again.