What Did You Do?

Every morning at 9:00 a.m. sharp, you get a call on your cell phone. The speaker says "I know what you did" and then hangs up. This has been going on for two weeks straight. 

I honestly don't care if they know I murdered someone , because they don't know my name and why I murdered them because I had a reason , a reason to kill for revenge and if they keep contacting me there going to regret it and for them it's going to be very painful , but very fun for me and they won't see it coming. So I went out to the store and noticed this guy following me and I just smirked and kept walking straight toward a dark alley way and he followed me there and I just kept staring at the brick wall and he said just as it started to rain is "we know what you did, and were watching, but I'm alone right now."

I just smiled and slowly turned toward him and took a step closer to him and my eyes were glowing very bright and flirtatious and I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye and said "now your dead," just as lightning striked where he was and his body dropped to the ground and I kicked him and sure enough he was a lifeless body and I walked out of the alleyway and I smiled , because now I was hunting for his buddies and I whispered into the night "Here I come boys"

And let the hunt begin and I laughed as thunder and lightning shot across the sky. 

A/N: So I wrote this story last year  for a class and read it out loud, and I was pretty messed in the head, but I thought it would be cool to post it, but when I read it I literally cringed by my own story.