Site Surfing

Surfing through the Internet you find a strange pop-up: "Click now to receive three million dollars! Just press the link! ... You have 30 seconds." The lights immediately turn off and a timer begins on your screen. 

 It says I have to join in the hunger games and win the game and then if I win and not die I will win 1 million dollars so I get ready and I'm saying bye to my friends right and then they started talking about me with me there and here is what they said,

Ellie: Um like how much longer do we have to be here?

Billy: Idk, my mom said to come and talk to her , but were not even friends she is such a tag along and Annoying you know?

Mckenna : Like totally she is , I can't believe we even hang out with her sometimes like can you believe it?

Billy,Ellie: Totally we can't believe it either it's like she forced to be her friend or something that she's not even that cool.

Mckenna: She has no real friends like at all , she is so ugly and fat.

Billy: Ya she is , "ding" Oh my mom just text me, we can go I hope she dies soon it would be better if she did right?

Ellie: Yep lets go

Mckenna: yep agreed bye kayla hope you die soon.

Me: Wait guys you just come in here and tell me you wish I die in the hunger games and I can't believe you guys like at all and what if I win , I was going to share the 1 million dollars with you guys and you wish I was dead looks like all that million dollars is mine and even if I die , you'll all regret you wished it because you will never know what it will be like once I'm gone , but it will never ever the same.

Billy,Ellie,Mckenna all stared at me as I kicked them and then went to the field I never saw the light ever again and yes they did regret me dying because it was never the same like ever again. I died right when the gong practically started.