Aunt Edna's Money A part 2 continuum of another story

Your wealthy Aunt Edna has died and left you all of her money. At first you're excited, as you've been living paycheck-to-paycheck your whole life, and this newfound money offers you endless possibilities. But, in her will, Aunt Edna left one big catch—and, if you don't do it, all of the money is to.  

I decide to wave and smile at a creep that was watching me over and over again for the past few weeks , then he closes his window and then I thought Hmmm ....... Wonder what his problem is? So then I kept running and when I turn around he is outside staring at me and I turn towards the front and realize I don't know where I'm going and I turn left and then right. Then I looked behind me and he was a little under 100 yards away from me and I wondered how he caught up with me so fast with me and then I noticed he was a translucent pale and it was as white as snow and then his eyes if I didn't know notice them before I noticed them and they were a pitch black and they didn't have any Irises at all and and then I was watching him he smiled at me and then I started walking while looking behind me and he was following me and it was getting darker and when I looked down and saw there were no footprints in the snow as I walked and started gaining speed and started running so then I turned down a really dark allway because this dude was scaring the hell out of me and when I coming to a dead end to see if he was still following me and he was can so I slowed down to a walk and look and front of me and I feel a stab right in my heart and I looked up to see the man smiling down staring at me and the last words out of my mouth were "Why?" .......................The next day the girl went missing for a few days and her family was wondering what happened to her and thought she would come around and that God would help them find her. The answer came two years after she went missing . It was on the news at six o'clock in the evening and The news person said "There was a family hiking and found a spot to fish and thought they caught a big fish , but they caught a dead body of a girl, reporters says it was the girl who went missing two years ago.When the parents saw the news they bursted into tears streaming down their faces and all the sudden the power went off and her family got scared and their was a whitish pale glow and it was their daughter floating in mid air saying "Run or he will come for you, run" and then she was gone and there was a knock on the door!