Zombie Killer

t's the last day of school and you're clearing out your locker when your best friend runs up to you out of breath. "You have to come with me right now," your friend says. "It's a matter of life and death." So you rush with your friend to the cafeteria, only to find several.. 

people are everywhere and some are on fire and it's crazy because there's blood everywhere and a lot kids are dead and somebody comes running past us on fire and blood covering half his face and he screamed at my best friend and I "Run were having a revolution against zombie's run save yourself." My best friend and I look at each other and she looks scared to death and I just burst out laughing so hard and my face is turning red and my eyes are tearing up because zombies don't exist and my best friend is staring at me and asking "Kayla are you feelin ok?" and I said "ya you don't believe what that dude said do you? I mean seriously zombies do not exist." and right when I finished that sentenced we heard a weird type of grunt and some feet shuffling, toward us ,it was really weird and so my friend and I looked at each other and she grabbed my hand and we locked ourself in the janitor's closet and she looked at me and said "They do exist and we have to get out of here." and I just rolled my eyes and said "Ya right , they don't and it's probably a group of people playing a big prank on the whole school like seriously , what if that guy was a dummy people made like seriously girl, quit freaking out about something so stupid and ridiculous." and my best friend just stared at me and said through clenched teeth "Really" before the world went black we never knew we weren't alone.