Forbidden Basement

You are renting a room in someone's house as you transition to living in a new city. The owner tells you that basement is absolutely, 100% off limits. You don't bat an eye at this request, until you start hearing noises from the basement at night. After several week of this, you sneak downstairs  and there a ton of dead bodies everywhere as I look around there all really bloody and like the basement is like covered/drenched in blood and when I turn around he is right there and he has a chainsaw in his hands and he smiling at me saying over and over "I told you the basement was off limits , so then I scream and try to go around him not a very good choice because he pushed me down into the basement and said "Now I have to kill you , like all those poor people who disobeyed my rule in my house . and that he actually that I was a good roommate and how he didn't want to kill me , but would have to and that's when I felt something hot and sticky going up my leg and when I looked down it was the dead bodies blood everywhere and it was like draining me , so when I looked up the guy kept flashing like he was a light and somebody was srewing around with or something, so I closed my eyes and prayed for it just to be a dream ,but when I opened my eyes he was right in front of me the chainsaw in his hands and I couldn't do anything about and I never saw the sun again.