New Job

A month into the job, I have become quite well known within the entertainment industry. A few songs I have co-written have sky rocketed up the charts, and my new choreography videos earn millions of views overnight. I took all this positively though, allowing this exposure to show off my talents, including my photography. A few clothing companies and magazines have invited me as a guest photographer and I have attended as many shoots as possible whenever I had free time.

"Make sure you aren't overworking yourself" Suzi says, bringing me a cup of Ramen while I sit on the couch editing new work.
"Hey you know me I never overwork myself" I say smugly, closing my laptop and turning to her sitting next to me on the couch.
"Ah yeah that's why I've found you asleep at your desk 3 times this week". I guess she was right, but I was passionate about my work and I enjoy what I'm passionate about. Suzi had moved in a few weeks ago after her apartments rent suddenly became too expensive and I insisted she moved in with me, making it very affordable for the both of us.

I laughed and switched on the TV as we ate our ramen, an ad appearing for the magazine I recently shot. I smirked and flicked onto a Korean Drama, something Suzi and I both became interested in recently. "When do you think we'll get to meet that Korean band Boss is always talking about?" Suzi says, taking our dishes to the kitchen. I shrug, I'm rather nervous to ever meet them, knowing that they already had high expectations of me. We soon headed to bed, knowing our schedule is packed for the next week.