Monday

I usually hate Monday mornings, but today I have a spring in my step as I wake up before my alarm goes off. I hop into the shower and change into black pants and a cream sweater, feeling glad my job has such a casual dress code. I head into the kitchen and make breakfast for Suzi and I, hearing her shower turn off as I serve up some pancakes. She springs into the kitchen, just as excited as I am about meeting these very popular boys, who are all incredibly handsome.

We quickly finished breakfast and get organised for today, we were to meet the boys, take them to an interview, and then back to the studio to practice their Japanese lyrics while Suzi and I scout out a photo shoot location for tomorrow.

I grabbed my backpack, containing my laptop, camera and lyric book before heading out the door with Suzi. We hopped in the car and head to the interview venue to set up their dressing rooms, their personal hair and makeup teams were soon to arrive. Suzi has to go back to the studio to greet the boys while I have to meet them at the interview as I'm also being interviewed. I'm so nervous! Soon enough my interview begins and ends, not being as bad as I thought.

When I hop out of my chair I see Suzi walk in, followed by 7 boys, who I instantly recognise as BTS. I had only seen one photo of them but who wouldn't recognise their gorgeous faces.

Upon seeing me, Suzi hurried over with the boys in tow for introductions. I greeted them in Korean before one of them asked if I knew how to speak English. I nodded, taking in his appearance. He was quite tall and handsome, with his light brown hair split into a rough part. Shaking my hand he introduced himself in very fluent English.
"It's lovely to meet you, my name is Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS."
"It's lovely to meet you," I smiled, and he returned it, omg his dimples!! You could go diving in them!!

One of the boys exclaimed something in Korean, unfortunately I didn't understand. I looked at Namjoon for a translation. He laughed and explained that the youngest boy, Jungkook, thought my Australian Accent was interesting. I smiled and thanked him before Namjoon introduced me to the rest of them. There was himself, Jin, Jimin, Tae, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi. He explained that these were the names they'd prefer to be called and I nodded.
"Well it's lovely to meet all of you, my name is Poppy and I'm going to be working with you for the next week. If you have any questions feel free to ask." I said, with a large smile on my face. Namjoon thanked me with a smile before Jimin whispered something in his ear, resulting in a smack across the arm from Jin. I stood there puzzled by their behaviour. I didn't have time to receive an explanation before they were whisked away to their interview.

I found Suzi in the dressing room, and told her about the introductions.
"Did you see his dimples??" She screamed, earning a look from the makeup ladies. I nod vigorously.
"Did you see Tae's Smile??" I ask back, perplexed at how someone can be that good looking. Suzi nods and smiles. I think she might like Tae the most.
"I really like Yoongi" I say, as she gives me a puzzled look.
"He doesn't talk much does he?"
"No Namjoon says he does, I think he's just tired and lazy"
"Omg Yoongi would be perfect for you Poppy!"
I shake my head and laugh, before the boys return to their dressing room. I stay behind and ask Namjoon how the interview went while Suzi instructs their driver on how to get to the studio.

We send the boys off and head around Tokyo, trying to find a good location. Luckily it's spring so all of the cherry blossoms are blooming, and we quickly found a secluded park where the shoot can go uninterrupted. We returned to the studio to find the boys recording their first song. Their voices are incredible!! They all waved upon spotting us and we smiled in return before heading home. I'm going to need a lot of rest before tomorrow's shoot.