Photoshoot

We returned to the location we found yesterday and Suzi sent the location to the boys' driver. They had already gotten their outfits and makeup done so now it was my time to shine. I took individual and group shots of the boys, which takes a long time because of the large number or them but I don't mind, they're very pretty to look at through the camera lens. Especially Yoongi, there was something so captivating about his pale skin and dark eyes.

The shoot wrapped up in the late afternoon and each of the boys thanked me with a hug, Yoongi's lingering a little longer than the rest. A light pink colour spread across my cheeks. They clambered into their van before heading to their hotel. Suzi and I headed back to our apartment. I flopped on my bed, still feeling the warmth of Yoongi's hug around my body. I soon fell asleep, a content smile on my face.

Yoongi-

Poppy was our photographer for the week, giving me the perfect opportunity to stare at her without being seen as a weirdo. Ever since she introduced herself, I've been captivated by her. Her voice is smooth but low and slightly ragged. Not to mention her accent was
adorable.

This girl was beyond talented, I have seen her dance videos online and even Hoseok has been impressed, and I've heard all the songs she's written that have become popular all over the world. And I've seen all of her magazine photo shoots, her photographic skills captivating a different story behind each photo. She was incredible.

I was so nervous the first time I met her I wasn't even able to introduce myself. Luckily she didn't take it as being rude but rather that I'm just quiet and lazy. After our very long photo shoot the guys all thanked her with a hug, I panicked and let mine linger a little longer than the rest but no one noticed, except Poppy of course. A blush spread across her cheeks. Does she like me?? Do I like her??

"Yoongi! You're burning the meat!" Tae squealed, laughing at my shocked reaction as I'm snatched out of my thoughts. I pulled the meat off the grill and served it for the boys as we sat around our hotel room.
"What were you thinking about?" Jin whispers, nudging my side. I smile and shake my head, Poppy's beautiful smile stuck in my head. For the first time ever I'm actually excited to work, because it means I'll get to see her.