Last Day

Yoongi-

I was up early, unable to sleep through the night due to my heart racing every time I thought about Poppy. Ahhh what is this girl doing to me. I walked into the kitchen to see Namjoon and Jimin sitting at the breakfast bar while Jin cooked breakfast.
"Looks like hyung had some fun last night" Jimin says with a smirk, earning a nudge on the arm from Namjoon.
"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled by his comment. A loud gasp was then heard from beside me.

"IS THAT LIPSTICK ON YOUR CHEEK!" Jin screeches, surely waking up the rest of the boys.
"That's what I mean" Jimin laughs, before heading back to his room. I took out my phone and looked in the camera, and there it was, evidence of a kiss left on my cheek. My cheeks quickly heated up, remembering the smile on her face after she kissed me.

"Oo~ Suga's in love~" Jin sings, causing me to blush even more. Namjoon chuckles at the sight of this, leaning back on the chair he's sitting on.
"Guys what's so funny" Tae groans, coming out of his room followed by Jungkook.
"Yeah you woke us up"
"Oh Suga's in love, that's all" Jin grins from the kitchen, I'd hit him with that frying pan if he wasn't using it. Taehyung and Jungkook look at me with shock all over their faces.
"Look at his cheeks! He's blushing! Wow I never thought motionless Min would ever have feelings" Jungkook exclaimed, earning a death glare from me.
"So what if I'm in love? I'm never gonna get a chance with her!" I yell.

Everyone looks at me, Jimin and J-Hope emerge from their room. My stomach drops as I realise what I said. Looking around, smiles creep onto everyone's faces.

I just admitted that I'm in love with Poppy.

"Hey don't worry, we'll help you make it work. Judging by the lipstick on your cheek, I dare say she likes you just as much." Namjoon reassures me, as I reach up to rub off the lipstick on my cheek with no luck.
"How can you be so sure?" I hang my head, unsure of what's going to happen between us once I go back to Korea.
"I've been talking to Suzi, and apparently Poppy can't stop talking about you" Namjoon says as he places a hand on my shoulder, "plus, the company wants her to come back to Korea to be our photographer until the album is released, she just doesn't know this yet."
A smile crept onto my face and I rushed into my room to get ready for the day.