Flight

beep, beep, beep...

My alarm woke me up with a jolt, a headache instantly spreading through my head. I groaned and shut off the source of the headache inducing noice before rolling out of bed. I dragged myself into the shower and put on my black jeans and red company jacket before grabbing my suitcase and bag. I headed downstairs to find the boys' van parked outside, the manager taking my suitcase for me. I thanked him and climbed into the spare seat, saying good morning to each of the boys. I avoided eye contact with Yoongi, remembering what happened between us last night.

As we came closer to the airport, the boys slipped on caps and masks to obscure themselves from fans. Jungkook saw a sign and tried to pronounce the name of the airport. He looked at me for a help.
"Na-ri-ta" I sounded it out for him and he repeated it back, a pleased look on his face.
"Yah say thank you!" Tae said to the younger boy in Korean, surprisingly I was able to pick up those few words with what Yoongi had taught me.

The van pulled up outside of international departures and we scrambled out, luckily there was no fans to be seen. Perhaps it was too early in the morning for the hoards of teenage girls. We checked in for our flight and waited in a private lounge reserved for the boys and their team. The boys ate breakfast while I had a small meeting with their manager, discussing the plans for the next week. He mentioned that I was to perform with J-hope and Jimin at the fan meeting, a request made by many fans after seeing my dancing online. I gulped at the thought of so many people seeing me dancing but agreed anyway. Yoongi kept looking at me from across the room, maybe he is distancing himself after what I did last night.
"Alright everyone, let's work out who is sitting where" the manager announces. The boys are seated in pairs, while Yoongi is next to me, how convenient. Natalie nudged my side as she saw Yoongi approaching me. I shyly smiled at him as he leant down to make eye contact with me.
"Stop avoiding me, I'm not mad at you for not telling me. In fact, I'm glad I'm your favourite rapper" he smirked and walked off to begin boarding the plane. Namjoon tapped my shoulder, pulling me into line with him. I smiled and thanked him before handing over my ticket to the desk lady. Namjoon and I walked down the hallway leading to the plane before walking onboard, with him stumbling over the step as he went. I giggled as he became flustered in front of one of the stewardesses. Reaching my seat, I found Yoongi already perched against the window. I took off my backpack and put it on my seat before reaching for my camera bag to stick in the overhead locker.
"Here let me help you" Namjoon offered, taking the bag from my hands and lifting it up for me. I thanked him before hopping into my seat, glancing at Yoongi who rolled his eyes at Namjoon's actions.
"You really shouldn't let him help, knowing him he'll break your camera" Yoongi mumbled, turning towards the window. He fell asleep before the plane even took off. I rolled my eyes at the boy next to me, who was making me fall for him over and over again. I stuck in my earphones as the plane took off, before dozing off. I woke up a few hours later to the sound of laughter recognisable as Jin's.
"Shh she'll wake up if you're not quiet" Jungkook said to the older boy who was too busy taking photos of the scene in front of him to realise that I had woken up.

I opened my eyes to find Jin draped over the seat in front of me, his phone in his hand. I shifted in my seat, feeling something heavy on my shoulder. I turned to see the head of hair that belonged to the boy I liked resting on my shoulder. I had to bite my tongue in order to not scream at the sight. I sat there for the rest of the flight, afraid to wake up the boy on my shoulder.