Schedule

Yoongi-

I woke up early, prepared for a long day of interviews and radio shows. Today is Poppy's meeting day, so she is able to sleep in. I look down at the girl laying on my chest and smile at her. I slowly peel myself away from her, causing her to frown in her sleep at the loss of warmth. I hopped in the shower, thinking about how one girls smile could make my heart race so much. I slipped into jeans and a nice shirt before heading back into my room.

Poppy sat up on my bed, her hair slightly messy from sleep.
"Yoongi?" She murmured, looking around the room. "I'm here" I said, poking my head out from the bathroom. I was struggling to put my earrings in.

"Could you help me?" I ask, handing her the jewellery as she nodded. I sat down next to her, explaining what earrings I wanted where. She slowly puts them on,  careful not to pinch my ears.
"Thanks" I say with a smile as she lays back down, her eyes closed and lips slightly parted. I said goodbye and headed downstairs just as the manager walked in, ordering us to leave.

Poppy-

I woke up around midday, quickly getting ready for my afternoon meetings with the Boss of the Korean company. He had organised a taxi for me, knowing about my little knowledge of the country and language. Arriving at the company, I handed the note given to me by the boys manager to a lady at the front desk as she guided me to the Bosses office on the top floor of the building.

I knocked on the door and entered, being greeted by a lively man, who spoke to me in highly fluent English. We discussed the week's plan, I had full day of dance rehearsals tomorrow to learn the dance for the concert,  I was to help with media release on Wednesday, an interview followed by dance rehearsal on Thursday and more dance rehearsals with a concert run through on Friday. The concert on Saturday is followed by a fan meeting, that the staff insist I help with in order to keep track of everyone's gifts.

I thank him as I write down the last details of my schedule in my diary, before exchanging contact details and shaking hands. I exited the room and released a breath I didn't realise I was holding. I walked to the elevator and waited until the doors open, revealing Natalie inside.

"Ah I was just looking for you! What do you think for their chokers, blue or black? Their shirts are white with black jeans and black shoes." She asks rapidly.
"Blue, break up the tones a little" I say, stepping into the elevator as I head to the bottom floor.
"Thank you!!" Natalie yells running off into a small room.

As I walk past the front desk a lady calls me over, handing over a note that was left for me.

"Hey Poppy, Hobi told me about your rehearsals tomorrow. Make sure you get home safe and go to bed early, I'll join you when I'm home
-Min Suga"

I smiled and hopped into the taxi waiting for me outside that quickly took me back to the apartment. I used the spare key and unlocked the door. I decided to make noodles for the boys to enjoy once they're back. Placing the dish in the microwave to keep warm, I scribbled a note for them and headed to bed.