Arrival

Yoongi slowly awoke as the plane pulled into the airport, ruffling his hair and rubbing his eyes. I handed him his mask and cap before slipping my backpack onto my bag. The plane was cleared before the boys' and their team exited. I reached up to grab my camera bag, to find it gone.
"I grabbed it already" Yoongi says from in front of me, holding the bag out to me. I thank him and carry it into the airport. Arriving in Korea we are greeted by thousands of fans, the security guards forming a barrier around myself and the boys. A few people scream things causing the boys to flinch.

We hurried into a van outside, and somehow I ended up at the back squished between Yoongi and Namjoon. I wrapped my arms around myself, Yoongi taking the opportunity to secretly grab my hand without any of the boys noticing. They were exceptionally quiet, perhaps due to an early start to the day, but looking around they all had a look of hurt written upon their faces. I turned to Namjoon and asked him what was wrong with everyone.
"There was a few haters in that group of fans, and they said some not so nice things about you." He explained, before Jimin spoke quietly.
"You should feel lucky you don't understand Korean"
"Thank you guys for looking out for me" I said, making a small smile creep onto everyone's faces. Yoongi's grip on my hand tightened as he drew circles with his thumb.
"You kind of look like a Poppy today" Jin says, turning around in his seat and looking at my outfit. I chuckled and agreed with him. Jungkook spoke questioningly in Korean before Jin quickly translated for me.
"He was asking what a Poppy is"
"Ohhhhh" I began, "it's a type of flower." Jungkook nodded his head and turned around to face the front of the car, Jin following soon after. I rested my head on Yoongi's shoulder until we reached the boys apartment. I would be staying with them for the next week, to their request. But for media concerns, the manager has stated I would be staying across the hall in his apartment.
Arriving to their door, Jin hastily unlocked and opened it revealing a spacious and modern apartment, with large windows overlooking downtown Seoul.

"Poppy you're rooming with Yoongi, hope you don't mind" Tae says with a wink, as the manager hands me my suitcase. I smiled and thanked him before he explained that we had the remainder of the day off, before schedule starts early tomorrow morning. We all nodded as he left the apartment. I followed Yoongi down the hall to his room, placing my bags in the corner before sitting on his bed.
"Um you take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch" he said, taking off his hat and mask. I simply shook my head, causing him to look at me.
"Don't be ridiculous, you're the one who's gonna be tired all week, you're sleeping on the bed." I insisted.
"But what about you? I won't let you sleep on the couch." He argued, a small smirk on his face.
"I guess we will just have to share." I said, a smile on my face.

Yoongi and I climbed into bed and laid down silently before his arm slowly snakes over my waist. Just as I drifted off into sleep, Yoongi quietly spoke, "I never knew that a Poppy was a flower."
I giggled before resting my head on his chest, his rapid heartbeat eventually returning to normal and lulling me to sleep.