Fan Meeting

Poppy-

As we all went to change into our outfits for the fan meet, Yoongi followed me into a change room. "You did amazing" he said with a kiss, taking off his shirt and slipping on a new one. I thanked him and changed my outfit, Yoongi staring at me in content. I lightly smacked his arm and we walked out, heading to the hall with the rest of the team.

The boys took their positions in their chairs and I handed them a bottle of water each. Yoongi squeezing my side when I get close. I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek before the crowd begins to flow in. The fans start coming up to each of the boys as the team and I start collecting their gifts.
"This one is for you!" Natalie says, holding a bag with my name written on it in cursive. I smile and she places it with Yoongi's stuff.

After a few hours, the last fan finally comes through and the boys eat lunch while the team and I place their gifts into labelled boxes, sticking them in the back of a van that will take them to the company. I held the gift bag that was labelled with my name and walked over to Yoongi, who looked at the bag questioningly.
"I got a present" I say, opening the bag to reveal a Poppy, hand stitched onto fabric inside a frame. I smiled and placed it back inside the bag, grabbing the remainder of my things and heading to the van with my hand in Yoongi's, a few fans outside saying hello as we walked past.

I turned to Yoongi, who was awfully quiet, a frown upon his face. I lifted his head with my chin and lightly kissed him.
"What's wrong Yoongi?" I ask him softly as he takes my hand in his.
"You fly home tomorrow" he mumbles, hanging his head low. I had completely forgotten that my time in Korea was ending so soon. I kissed his head and assured him that we'd make things work between us and he nodded. Soon we arrived at the apartment and his arms wrapped around my waist, refusing to let go until the next morning. I got ready and walked into the lounge room to see the boys sitting with their manager and the company boss. I said good morning to everyone as I walked over to Yoongi before Namjoon spoke.
"Poppy we wanted to talk to you about something" he began before the boss took over,
"For the interests of the company, and the boys wellbeing, we want you to move to Korea."

His words swam around my head as I stood in shock, I nodded my head, letting my heart decide instead of my head. Yoongi wrapped me in a hug, a large smile across his face.
"I have spoken to your old boss and he spoke to you parents, everyone says this is for the best" Their boss, or should I say, my boss speaks. I nod my head and we head off to the airport, Yoongi giving me a goodbye at the gate as I hop on the plane back to Japan to pack my things.

I had been given a plane ticket for the following Thursday, allowing me time to pack and move out although my old boss had prepared everything for me.