Proposal

Yoongi-

Poppy walked out of the door, followed by my band mates and Natalie. I hid in the shadows of the buildings, where Natalie quickly handed me a box of strawberry pocky and a single Poppy flower. I tucked the box inside my jacket and held the Poppy in my hand, approaching my girlfriend as everyone else went to the side of the shelter. I stood behind her and spoke softly, nervous about my English speech.
"5 years ago today, I confessed my love to the girl of my dreams and I was terrified she didn't feel the same. 5 years ago today she confessed her love to me as well and I became the happiest man alive."
She turned around to face me, and I slipped the Poppy flower behind her ear and grabbed our the box of pocky.
"5 years later, I stand before that girl, prepared to make her mine for the rest of our lives." I hand her the box, a note attached on top.

Poppy-
I read the note on top of the box;
*I love you Poppy*
When I looked up, Yoongi was on one knee, holding a box in his hands. Tears spilled down my face.
"Poppy, will you marry me?" He says, opening the ring box. I nod and he slips the ring onto my finger before wrapping his arms around me and kissing me passionately.

The cheers of our friends are heard as our lips touch and slowly seperate, a smile spreading across both of our faces. Yoongi leads me to the table as Jin brings out two dishes for us to enjoy.

I smile at my fiancé, realising how perfect everything in my life has turned out.

My happiness is in bloom.