First date?

Poppy-

I don't think I've ever worked that fast in my entire life. A days worth of work when by in a heartbeat, due to pure excitement, or maybe it was nerves. After meeting up with Yoongi and agreeing on a time to meet for our date, I haven't been able to calm down. This would be my first time alone with him, my first and perhaps last time to get to know him. I need to make it count.

I arrived home after finishing all of my work an hour early, digging through my cupboard in order to find something nice to wear. Deciding on a nice skirt and blouse, I touch on some light makeup and head out once Yoongi says he is here to pick me up.

I hopped into the van, Yoongi holding the door open for me with a shy smile on his face. His manager was driving while we sat in the back. I caught him staring out of the corner of my eye, feeling my cheeks heat up in the process.

I decided that I was going to break the ice by asking Yoongi if he was enjoying Japan.
"It's very nice but cold" He replied in slightly broken English, a pouty smile on his face. I giggled and we continued our conversation in English, before his manager let us know we had arrived. We thanked him for driving us and Yoongi opened the door, offering his hand to me. I took it and stepped out of the car, not yet releasing my hold. I looked up to see that we had arrived at the government building, a smile spreading across my face as I anticipated the view from the top.
"I cane here the first time I ever visited Japan" I tell him, "this is where I fell in love with the night life of the city".

He smiled and led me to the door, quickly going through security and onto an elevator. The elevator was also filled with tourists, resulting in me becoming squished against Yoongi, a smirk appearing on his lips as my face turns red. As the elevator arrived at the top, Yoongi took my hand and led me to the largest window allowing our eyes to gaze over the vast view.

I turned to him, my breath hitching in my throat as I was mesmerised by the city lights sparkling in his eyes. I was snapped out of my thoughts as he turned and looked into my eyes instead, making me turn away in embarrassment but I still saw the smirk on his face. What is this boy doing to me?!

Yoongi-

I'm a generally lazy person and I'm not the type to make decisions easily, but I've never been so certain about something in my life. I am in love with Poppy. I have only known her a week but it feels like years upon years to me, a connection forming that I've never felt with anyone else before.
What if she doesn't feel the same? I don't want to rush and mess things up!
With all these thoughts circulating in my mind I turn away from the window to catch her staring at me, her big brown eyes sparkling with the reflection of the city.