Time alone

Poppy-

I woke up to find myself alone in bed. I frowned at the disappearance before he walked out of the bathroom in a dress shirt and jeans. I looked him up and down and smirked before he gave me a good morning kiss. I slipped into the bathroom and got ready, dressing in a skirt and sweater before heading to the company with the boys and their manager, who was fine with the dating situation.

"When should we tell the fans?" Yoongi whispers in my ear as we sit in the conference room at the company.
"At the concert" I reply with an air of confidence although I was panicking inside, what if they don't like me? Yoongi takes my hand and rubs circles with his thumb, the continua pattern calming me slightly.

As the clock hit 10am, the Japanese album was released and positive comments flooded in from fans all around the world. Photos from their Japan shoot were released online and my followers skyrocketed within minutes, the fans amazed at how stunning the boys looked, commenting lovingly on the photo of their bias. I smiled at Yoongi and the rest of his band as all of our hard work is recognised. Soon enough, the manager dismisses us all, and we head to the dance room to practice for the concert. I duck into a changing room with Yoongi waiting outside for me. I exited and was pinned against the wall, familiar lips against mine. The kiss turned heated and passionate but we pulled away as someone opened the door to the outer room. Yoongi smirked at me, my cheeks turning pink as we started rehearsals.

We wrapped up for the day and headed back to the apartment. The boys announced they were heading out for dinner and as soon as they left Yoongi pinned me against the bedroom door, "now, where were we?" He says in a husky voice, pressing his lips against mine passionately. His tongue grazed my lip, asking for access and I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist before he placed me on the bed, trailing kisses down my neck to my collarbone. I lightly lifted the hem of his shirt, reaching for the top of his jeans. He stopped kissing my neck and instead sucked hard, leaving a definite mark.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks, his hair messy from my fingers running through it. I nodded and lifted his shirt, revealing his toned body that rested on top of mine pinning me down. We continued late into the night, falling asleep afterwards with limbs tangled together.