V-live

Poppy-

I set up 7 chairs in the dance room, along with the streaming device and the boys mics. Just as I hooked up the last connection, the boys walked into the room, as loud as always. They all wave to me as they take their seats. Their stylist helps me clip on their mics. I step towards Yoongi and lightly grab his collar, clipping the mic on. As I turn to return behind the camera, he grabs my arm and whispers in my ear.
"You look beautiful today"
He pulled away and smirked at how flustered I became as I walked off.

The boys began their V-Live, greeting their fans and discussing what they had been up to for the last week. The album will be released on Wednesday, today being Sunday, and throughout the week they will have different shoots, video releases and a fan meeting at the end of the week.

They soon began to thank their team for all of their hard work, the comments flooding with appreciation. Their stylist stood next to me, translating from Korean to Japanese for me, letting me know what they were talking about. Soon J-hope was waving me over. I turned to the stylist and she quickly told me that they wanted to introduce you. I turned around to spot j-hope in front of me, grabbing my arm and bringing me to stand between himself and Yoongi.
"Introduce yourself" Yoongi whispered in my ear. I did my introduction in Japanese, English and Korean impressing the boys around me. Yoongi smirked before turning to the boys,
"I taught her that"
I nudged his side recognising what he said and the boys all laughed. The boys began to explain what jobs I had with the team and mentioned that I would be working with them again for the next week.

I waved goodbye to the camera and hurried off stage, back to the stylist.
"Did you see the way he looked at you?" She said, catching my attention. I shook my head and she grabbed my arm.
"The fans are going to be all over you!"

The boys wrapped up the broadcast and left the room, returning to their hotel. I stayed behind and help the staff pack up, the stylist being the last one left to pack up. I collected her bags and handed them to her.
"Thank you. My name is Natalie by the way."
I smile at her and walk her to the front door, chatting about her job.

Her taxi was here to take her back to the hotel, she climbed inside as I waved as walked home. I arrived at my building, stopping in my tracks as I spotted a figure leaning against my apartment door. The figure lifted their head and pulled down their mask, revealing a familiar pale face with pink plump lips.
"Yoongi? What are you doing here?" I say, slowly unlocking my door. He followed me inside and sat on the couch, watching me as I put some noodles on to cook.