Favourite Rapper

Poppy-

I turned around to see Yoongi staring at from his position on the couch.
"I wanted to come and see if you were ok" he spoke softly, causing my eyebrows to furrow in confusion.
"You haven't seen anything online?" He asks, standing up to grab my phone from the counter top. I shake my head again and he sighs before taking my hands in his.
"A few fans seem to think there's something going on between you and Hoseok. They've been spreading things online, and they're not very nice" he explains, keeping his head low before walking to stir the noodles on the stove. I walked to him and lifted his head with my finger, looking into his eyes that are filled with concern.

"Yoongi, I've been through worse than some negative comments online. Besides, I know that there's nothing between me and hobi, I like a different rapper anyway" I say with a smile, serving up two plates of noodles.
"Oh, Namjoon isn't it?" Yoongi said with a frown sitting opposite from me. The frown on his face caused me to burst into laughter, snorting on my drink at his words. He looked at me with confusion, his lips pouting cutely and his hair flopped over his eyes.

We ate our meals in comfortable silence, Yoongi's face displaying that he was thinking about something. I cleaned up our plates and began to pack for the next week.
"What time is our flight?" I ask, as he sat down on my bed next to my folded clothes.
"9am" he says, picking up a lacy bra before throwing it across the room in realisation of what the object actually was. I laughed and picked up my bra, showing it into my suitcase along with the rest of my clothes.
"My manager is here" Yoongi announced, standing up and heading to the front door. I followed behind him, almost colliding with his back when he stopped at the door. Turning the handle he stepped into the corridor and faced me.
"You said you like a rapper?" I nodded.
"And if it's not Hoseok and it's not Namjoon, then that only leaves one other person" He said while counting on his fingers. I giggled and stood on my toes, pecking him on the cheek.
"Goodnight Yoongi, I'll see you tomorrow morning" I quickly shut the door and ran to my room. Flopping onto my bed, I set an alarm for tomorrow and soon dozed off.