Concert time

Poppy-

Yoongi and I stepped into the shower together, quickly getting ready for the interview we had this morning. I stood at the mirror, inspecting the dark marks Yoongi left down my neck, a victorious smirk spreading across his face. I tucked a scarf around my neck and pulled out my phone and sent Natalie a text;

*NAT!! Do you think your makeup artists could cover up a few marks for me before the concert??*

Yoongi and I headed downstairs before arriving at the interview. During which we discussed the album, video and photoshoots. Afterwards we had a final rehearsal before the concert run through tomorrow. We rehearsed for a few hours, my hoodie placed strategically around my neck to hide the marks from the rest of the boys.

I headed downstairs to meet Natalie in her office and pulled off my hoodie, revealing the marks trailing down my neck, quite surprised that Natalie didn't pass out at the sight. She called in a member of her makeup team to assess whether or not it could be covered easily. Thankfully it could and I agreed to meet them early Saturday morning to get my makeup done before everyone else was in the room.

On Friday, we successfully ran through the concert and fan meeting procedures before heading home to get rest before Saturday. When I arrived home, the boys were already asleep. I crawled up beside Yoongi, placing a kiss on his cheek before settling on his chest as his arms snakes themselves around me.

I awoke early, heading to the arena earlier than the boys in order to not be seen with them and to get my makeup done. I met with Natalie who quickly handed me my outfit and instructed me to get changed before my makeup could be done. I sat on a chair as the marks were expertly covered up, and my remaining face makeup was done.

I helped the team set up microphones and in ears as the boys arrived to have their hair and makeup done. Peeking out into the arena, I was greeted with a sea of fans, with their light sticks  flickering on and off. I practiced my dance side stage as the boys began their concert, performing their songs, doing skits and playing games. Before it was my time to go on. The lights were cut and Hoseok dragged me on stage, placing me in my position. The music began and I started my solo dance, earning cheers from the crowd before Jimin and Hoseok joined me, completing our trio.

The crowd cheered as the boys all walked onstage, Yoongi taking my hand and talking into his microphone. I heard him say my name and looked at him in confusion as he turned and kissed me, causing the crowd to cheer. My face flushed red and we all waved, walking off stage as the concert ended.