Chapter 25

After killing a bunch of monsters, both big and small, the small group, in addition with Hanya, met again at a Junction. Everyone was accounted for, everyone except Jerry.

They were surrounded by a group of armed men who pointed guns at them demanding to who they were.

"We are here to help, please put away the guns" Lee kept saying to them as they advanced.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? Get down." The armed men kept saying as they advanced.

Suddenly hugh demon with white hair and white wings landed on one of the armed men killing him instantly. The others started shooting at the demon as it began to smash the other officers.

Soon there was no one shooting, just a pile of blood around the demon. It kept starring at Shin with a desire to kill. Shin tightened his grid on his weapon an charged towards the beast.

He shot once at its head but there was no vibrational discharge, but a laser sling shot out of it instead, trapping the demon.

But the demon broke out of it with ease then swung his right arm towards shin hitting him on his side. The force from the blow sent shin flying in the air.

The others ran to meet him where he landed, he was unharmed because of the protection from his suit, but no doubt he was staggering a bit as he tried to recover from the punch. He was about to attack again, but was held back by the others.

Then he noticed the two leaders of the Taejon group walking up the beast. One of them decided to take the fight, they called him kabal. He had kikled a total of three bosses which made him so strong. He was fast in his attacks which were effective in taking off the demons wings, but he was caught. The demon trapped him around his fist and squeezed.

His suit's armor was easily drained, and the strength of the fist squeezing him was beginning to kill him. So he took out his gun, pointed to the demons head and shot till the bullets finished.

Shin and the others walked closer to the scene and noticed he was dead. Just then the man that was their target all along (Mr. Twan), began to come in their direction.

The second leader of the Taejon group attacked immediately but Twan was able to weave through all his attacks without even loosing his balance.

The second leader was already exhausted after attacking continuously. Then out of frustration, the second leader grabbed Twan from behind and tried to choke him, but was surprised to see the old man Twan turning into a sticky female body made out of female body parts.

Mr. Twan had swallowed the second leader, and when he was done transforming, he spat out the second leader's head.

Shin and the others only starred in awe as their best hope for defeating the boss was just killed.

They had no other choice than to attack also, but their attacks were useless against the giant.

Suddenly there was another giant, but this one was made out of machines. It had been waiting for the boss to show up, and now that the boss is here, it came out of hiding.

They were evenly matched as each other kept throwing attacks at the other. Finally the metal giant destroyed it by trapping it in a cage of explosives.

When everyone thought it was dead, another smaller but stronger boss emerged from it and destroyed the metal giant with a single attack. Shin and only starred in awe. Frozen in place.

The new boss landed close to were Shin and his friends were. It had the shape of a man but with horns longer than the devil's own and much thicker, it had thorns coming out of its hands and a tail that was as tall as it he was. It looked like a pure demon.

Sophia knew that things would only get worse from here. A demon like this showed up once when her mom was still around and it took everyone to bring it down, even then there were only two survivors left, and she remembered her mom say that there were only three of this major bosses in Limbo and non of them are of the same strength. Her mom killed one, one is before her now and the other will come. So no matter what, she must destroy Limbo.

"Hey you!" Shin screamed at the demon.

Sophia was so focused on the demon that she didn't notice Shin walking up to it.

The demon turned and saw Shin approaching. Shin picked up a katana that was left on the floor and charged towards the demon.

"Don't!!!" Sophia screamed.

Before Shin could stop, the demon had already gotten to him. With a punch, Shin was already on the floor and his suit damaged. The demon picked him up by the neck and raised his to his length so they were the same height.

Sophia quickly mobilized the others and they set up a perimeter a few meters around the demon and Shin, and they began firing.

The concept was picked up from her mom's attack on the last demon boss, so she used it to disorient the demon.

It dropped Shin and jumped away leaving shin on the floor choking and his suit damaged.

The others ran immediately to meet him.

"What the hell is wrong with you. When you came in here, you were a stupid piece of shatko ready to pee his pants, now you think you can take on a demon boss. What the hell is wrong with you?" Sophia said angrily as she approached him.

"I had to, for everyone else" Shin said.

Then Sophia's eyes opened in realisation of his words. It was the same her mother said before charged towards the beast.

I could see the blood pour from her mouth as she stood on all four,  the creature roaring in victory ahead of us. She turned towards me and said "I have to, for everyone's sake", before picking up Lee's gun and charging once again at the creature.

Streams of tears rolled down her eyes as the words became clearer to her now than before.
So after everything, this is the guys that saves us all from this place. - she thought to herself.

"So here is how we take down the demon." Shin began and Sophia just smiled and listened.

After their plan set, and everyone had left to their post, Hanya met with Shin.

"Hey, um I know, you are determined to um, you know, but don't you fe-" Hanya stammered saying but was stopped by Shin.

"Don't worry, you will see your daughter again, and I promise we will have that sleep over." Shin said with a warm smile and his hands on her face.

Hanya smiled and nodded before turning and heading towards her post.

Shin wasn't sure how well their plan would work out but he wanted everything to turn out well for Hanya at least.