Chapter 1

I woke up one day to discover that i was in a forest. I look at my phone...

"..."

Cold sweat began to pour on my head and bent down hard on the ground...

'Dear god... There's no signal nor wifi here...'

Then, a shadow covered the ground as i looked up and discovered that a majestic beast, which only appeared in a fantasy world, was currently right in front of my eyes.

"D-d-dr..."

Fear looming on me as my fate were sealed. The dragon landed in front of me as its face begun to gaze at my appearance...

"How cu-"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Adrenaline shifted into the max gear as i bolted in retreat and ran as my legs could go. I didn't care how a dragon could talk nor where the hell i am, the only thought was not getting killed...

"... It such as shame since i was help her get into town..."

******

"Haah... Haah... I hope that dragon can't reached me here..."

I began to get relaxed as i felt safe in this cave as i continue to look outside while thinking that the dragon might still chase me. I finally took a breath of relief as i couldn't see him in the vicinity. It was really scary when you just popped out of nowhere and suddenly, a dragon suddenly appear before you, you know?

Wait...

'Could i be some sort of MC?' I concluded to myself as i began to summarize my thoughts...

-Suddenly got transported into an unknown place where dragons and maybe some other mystical creatures exist.
-Encounter a special being right from the get go that are not bound by common sense.

"So, the next scene should be..."

"We knights shall not falter to these bandits, protect the carriage with your life men!"

Before i could even continue my words, i heard metal clashing one another as there was a sound of a person commanding some people who were knights due to what he said...

Guess i must be an MC...

******

As i arrived from the area where the sound of metal clashing came from, i spotted two groups of people. One who were protecting a white carriage while the other was fighting against them. I basically knew what to do as a man flew away and hit the tree where i was hiding as he began to struggle to get up.

(Third POV)

"Hi!"

"Ugh... Wha..."

The man open his eyes as look at what was in front of him. A beautiful maiden who had a short hair that only reach her shoulders and eyes that was looking at the blue clear sky. Her smile was so bewitching that...

'An angel...'

Before he could even react, his neck was slit and blood suddenly gushes out like a waterfall. He slowly pass away as he felt like he got liberated as the girl began to look at the sword...

'Its crudely made but its still better than nothing at all.'

She began to walk towards the fight as she felt like the knights were at a disadvantage as two more knights fell from the bandits blade. She began to think and suddenly had an idea as she first headed to the bandits in the rear and kill them one by one while not trying to attract attention.

The arrows began to decrease as the leader of the bandits began to grew angry when there were no more arrows firing.

"The hell are you..."

Then, he spots a beautiful girl who innocently gaze at him. Who held a bloody sword from her hands.

"Hey, what are you..."

Without realising what was happening, the leader of the bandit's head flew into the skies as he had heard some words before losing his head.

"Offer your blood to the blood god..."

******

The knights felt like they were at wits end when they are at a disadvantage when a head was landed infront of the leader of the knights. Before they could react, one of the bandits shouted.

"Boss!"

'So thats their boss, but who...' The leader of the knights became weary as they spotted a young girl who was drenched in blood while there was also a headless corpse gushing out blood.

The blood soaked girl ignored the blood as she continues to kill some bandits as all of them drained of color when their boss died.

"Run!"

"M-monster!"

"I haven't enjoy more time with the ladies at the red district yet. I still need to live!"

The bandits began to disperse when their leader was taken out as the rest of the knights felt relieved. Though they become even more weary when the girl approached then but she suddenly bow in a polite manner as her sweet voice entranced them.

"Could i ask if you have a spare change of clothes and water to douse the blood?"

******

(First POV)

At first they were bewildered but they suddenly comply as they saw my bloodied state. Suddenly, the carriage door opened as a handsome*Tch* man got out as i looked for more people inside yet i felt disappointed since it was only him around.

"I thank you for saving us. If you like, i would offer myself to remove that blood from you."

As he said that, light suddenly gathered from his palm as water suddenly comes out and drench me. The red stain was removed as my white shirt was soaked and my hair covered my eyes. I started to combed my hair and the prince and other men stood there, motionless.

'How beautiful...'

Since there was no way i'm wearing soaked clothing, i suddenly stripped my shirt and shorts which made the rest of the guys turned around in embarrassment.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Huh? Whats wrong? Aren't we all guys here?"

...............

........

...

The place became silent as they all look back to see a delicate white body which had a well-trained figure as they look below to have a bulge below him...

"""You were a guy?!"""

My first journey to this world suddenly starts at people mistaking me for a girl...