Chapter 2

"Isn't it fine if you just sit at the back? The prince is kind enough to offer you a seat inside."

"Its fine. I prefer sitting outside and i kinda want to know this world since i can't recall anything."

'Also, the prince keeps glancing at me for some reason and my butts kinda itchy right now...' If i said that, it might cause some misunderstandings between us. Its kinda rude being cautious about your benefactor whom treated to food and a ride towards town which i can feel isn't right. But i feel like if i stay with them for so long, i feel like something scary would happen. Especially with the prince right now.

After dealing with the bandits and getting a ride to town, its kinda been relaxing seeing all this greenery and fantastical view which i can rarely see in my world. As for killing without any shread of hestitation, it wasn't right when your born from a peaceful world. That is if your born in a peaceful place...

"Wow, what's that?"

"Oh, that would be a horned rabbit."

"Oh...."

'Such a simple name' is what i thought but he smiled as he pitied me for not knowing such a simple name. But since i told him that i got here without any memories whatsoever, he was suspicious for a minute before believing me.

My acting skill is a success!

I never thought that my acting that was used to decieve people would still actually work here. I just put on a innocent smile and bingo! They are brainwashed. If i can make use of my assets, i'll be living off a dream of women, money and fame one day... Hehehe...

"Is something wrong?"

"Ah. Its fine. By the way, can you teach me on how to drive a carriage?"

"Its fine..."

Since this skill might come in handy in the future, i should also learn the thing the prince did during the time i was soaked in blood...

But i never thought that...

'Magic! The wet dream of any kid or people who love fantasy things... Though, i prefer piloting a mecha would be my wet dream.'

I had a wry smile thinking i might be able to use magic as the captain saw my ecstatic look.

"Uhh..."

"Ah! *Cough*Anyways, how should i steer this?"

"Oh, just gently pull one side of the rein and the horse should follow which direction it should go."

"Ah... He really listens..."

"Now, if you swung both reins upward, he should move a bit faster."

"Oh..."

I could feel that he really became closer to me as he held my hand to show me how to steer the horse.

*Banging sounds*

"Ah, my bad. We shouldn't slow down because of me..."

"Ah. Yeah..."

I kinda feel like there was a killing intent behind the carriage. Maybe the prince is mad because we are slowing down. It feel like they are on a tight schedule and i am slowing them down.

Maybe thats it...

******

The morning sun rises as we had arrived at the town. My first thought about it was that it was really a medieval europe type of look as there was a line at the gate. There were many travelers standing at the entrance as the rich carriages were the first people who got in. We easily passed as well since we had a prince inside ours.

As i finally got inside the town, the wall blocked up the scenery as there were chimneys where smoke comming out, people doing trades using coins like copper, silver and gold as currency and well-built men carrying swords and axes around their waists and their backs.

This place really gives off an era where modern civilization is still being developed...

"Well, this is where we seperate ways then. Good luck to you Arcy!"

"We'll meet again and maybe even even have a drink like at a bar somewhere."

I bid farewell to Robert(Knight Captain) as i head off to the guild where i could register as an adventurer.

We usually chat around while i still have a bit of suspicion to the prince as he became even more annoying yesterday...

'Hey, would you like to join as a member of the knights at my kingdom? You could even become one of the royal guards if you wish...'

'Hey, what do you usually talk about with Robert? Could you share some interesting subjects with me?'

'Um... Is there someone you like? Or do you have feelings for Robert?'

He keeps pestering me around and even the third question was in the dangerzone. He even touch my butt while talking to me. I mean com'on! I may have a feminine figure but i sure as hell am a guy.

"Ugh..."

J-just thinking about it is currently making my butt feel unsafe when he's around...

Anyways, ignoring the sexual harassment from the prince whom was in despaired when we got seperated, i finally arrived at the guild where i was greetef with lewd gazes from men around me. I quickly walk towards the counter as a beautiful girl gave a warm welcome.

"Welcome to the adventurer's guild. Are you making a quest or applying to be an adventurer."

"The second one please."

The receptionist gave a bow as she heads out to look for some documents. I stood there waiting for her as three men went towards me.

"Hey there missy. Y'all want to hang with us uncles?"

"I'm currently applying to be an adventurer and i'm not a girl. Name's Arcadia."

"Ohh... I guess the dck makes it even cuter..... Hehehe..."

"..."

..........

Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry Up! Hurry up!

******

"Oh, you aren't hitting on the newbie now would you guys."

"No way missy! We y'all been trying to be friendly bros to this boiya."

"C-c-can i register now? Please? Please? Please?!"

"O-okay! Just calm down."

How the fk do i calm down when there's three men after my ass?! Please hurry up before i'll get deflowered!

It was the day that i finally got registered as an adventurer and almost got deflowered by three men that day...