Chapter 11

Hello. My name is Arcadia and currently, i'm now in a different world apart from my own.

The mystery of as how did i get here was still something i'm confused about as i woke up in some wilderness without any knowledge of here whatsoever. But i've met with different people whom i've been aquainted with while having shed some blood and faught some foes as i continue to roam in this world.

Currently, i'm traveling with a certain girl named Cecilia whom was a former muscle-like girl who now became a beautiful girl because of me.  She and i are currently on our way to the holy capital as we are currently having a pitstop at some village.

"Geez. I think one fight is enough to stop this you know."

"..."

She began to drag me away as i felt bitter while glaring forward to a certain animal.

A bird creature that was shaped like a pin for bowling as its was wearing a suit for a skin, he was currently wearing gloves used boxing and i was also wearing one as well while it had a smug look at its face. I felt anger rising through me as i continue to look at him.

"Cecilia. Let go. I need to defeat him or i'll regret this for a long time."

As to how i got into this situation, let me recall what had happened to why it became like this...

******

We began to travel towards the holy kingdom of Jerusalem. A peaceful atmosphere where i usually just view the vast forest and the beautiful sky above me. Cecilia began to knit while having a warm smile on her face.

Currently, i was bored of having to do nothing except watching and just doing nothing at all at the carriage. Then, a nearby passenger began to talk to me while having a evil grin plastered on his face.

"Hey miss. If your bored, how about having some time with us?"

As i was called out by a guy while his companions had the same perverted face as him. Usually, i would just straight out say that i'm a guy and so on. Yet, since i was kinda bored, a small evil grin was hidden by my hair and gave an innocent smile to them.

"Um... Sure! I usually just gonna hum a song while looking at the scenery anyways."

"Oh, we kinda want to listen to you singing. So how about it?"

After hearing me say that i was gonna sing, the guys began to perk up due to my sweet voice i gave out. It wasn't the guys though, the merchant whom was driving the carriage and Cecilia became aware and slowly raised their ears to listen to me sing. I began to hone my voice as ibegan to sing.

"The leaf of each trees, slowly drifting into the wind~"

The lyrics where normal and i was singing it normally but...

"Mah Gawd..."

"O-oi... I didn't think this girl could sing so deep..."

"Horly Schwet... She has an even cooler and manlier voice than me..."

I had switched to [Mask] and began to sing the song in a low pitched voice. Mask is one of my personas where he is very skilled in infiltration and deception. Having the ability to remodel any person's body and even to the tone of my voice. It was a simple job for him.

After i finished singing, i looked at the guys with a evil grin on my face.

"Actually guys, i'm a dude."

Giving a smile. The three men felt lovestruct and said some words which shocked me.

"Welp, guess i'm gay now."