Chapter 4

"I can't thank you enough for curing my wife's wounds. I am eternally greatful for what you've done for us..."

Albert began to bow at me as i felt kinda awkward with the stares around us. I decided to lead both of them at a nearby restaurant so we could eat somewhere and avoid these weird stares.

I lead them to a nearby restaurant as he began to continue gratifying me that i had to say something to him.

"Albert, shouldn't be thanking me. If you didn't teach me how to use healing magic, i wouldn't be able to cure your wife's burns..."

"Arcadia..."

"You should be proud of youself since you given me the ability to heal people instead of ending them..."

"Arcadia!"

Suddenly, Albert began to bow towards me as if i was a heaven sent angel from the skies. I felt awkward because of it since i didn't know that it was really a serious case.

Apparently, he said that he began to learn healing magic so he could find a way to cure his wife's burns but because of me, he became a fanatic towards me that maybe one day would start a religion about me.

Seriously, please stop bowing to me like i'm some sort of god...

His wife also began to thank me as she began to wack some sense into him. Since he was recieving weird stares from the people, she began to nag him about making a scene in public.

"But i can't believe that it was your first try at using healing magic and had cured my burns which took my husband a long time to cure."

"Well, i had a hard time using it on a actual person but it seems that i pulled it off. At least i didn't made it worse..."

It might be because Albert doesn't know more on biology than me which was mostly educated on the human body that i made it work by amplifying the reproduction on the human cells on her body. Her body became even more slim because i had to quickly produce more cells by burning fat and transfering the nutrients in making more cells in her body.

I began to offer more food to her as she questioned my actions.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, its because i had to burn the fat on your body to fix your skin so i worry that maybe you got slimmer because of that."

"..."

She suddenly became quiet as she began to inspect her body. Then, she clasped my hands and became like her husband.

"Angel..."

"W-we should make a religion that would honor your name..."

"I SAID JUST TREAT ME AS A HUMAN AND STOP MAKING A RELIGION OF ME!!"

Though, the one who cause the most attraction was me who was the cause of all this...

******

I got outside the restaurants as i bid goodbye to the couple as i recieve a good sum from them.

'Are you sure you only gonna take that?'

'Yeah, i'm not i need of money and i'll just continue earning as an adventurer.'

'Lets meet up again at some pub!'

After bidding farewell to them, i suddenly had the urge to grab some alchohol from the pub as i headed off into the red-light district.

I opened the door at some pub as some gazes from the men begun to inspect me as i continue to head into the counter.

"What would you like?"

"Something light for today. I just need to have a drink before heading home."

"Alright."

After savoring the first alchohol in this world, i began to ask for more. I continued to increase the alchohol as my vision became blurry...

And then, i woke up in the forest...

******

*Vomits*

"Oh god... I can't remember sht..."

I slowly began to walk back to the town as my head hurts from the hangover. I couldn't remember what happened to me last night and all i could see was that i was talking to someone and having a brawl somewhere...

"At least... I'm near into the town..."

I finally reach the gates as a gatekeeper saw me walking towards the gate with a worried state.

"H-hey! What happened to you?!"

"Ugh... Just a bit of a hangover... *Vomits*"

I put on a smile as the guard blush at my face but return to his worried look as he held my hand.

"Let me bring you to your inn first..."

"Yeah, that would be the best."

He put me on his back as i was carried to my inn. I wasn't worried about it since my brain isn't functioning properly. I decided to be carried by him as we finally reach the inn.

After he greets the innkeeper, i was taken to my room as i lay on my bed...

******
(Third POV)

This happened last night...

Inside the forest where it was dangerous for a normal adventurer to venture out, a dragon awoke from his slumber as he heard noises comming from his cave. It decided to check the voices where comming from as he slowly move with its massive bodyframe as the sounds became more clearer...

"This lady whom i cured her burns with, has.a.boyfriend..."

It was startled because what he saw was something he didn't see everyday in its life. A young white hairded girl was talking to a adult wolf that was twice her size. But instead of the wolf attacking her, it just lay down and whimper in fear.

"This was like that time where i ask this girl out but turns out she had a boyfriend... How can i be unlucky with finding women who like me..."

The girl continued to talk while clearly not sober due to hee flushed face while letting her emotions run wild.

The dragon clearly didn't want someone to make noises at its cave as he swung his massive paws towards them. Right before the paws hits both of them, they both suddenly vanished out of thin air. The dragon clearly hit nothing but rubble as the girl began to stare at him.

"..."

"... "

Both went silent as the first to spoke was the girl.

"Hey bob..."

As she turns to her side, there was nothing but dust blowing in the opposit direction to where she was standing. A howl of fear from the wolf that was running away since he didn't want to get involve with the girl anymore.

Both turn to each other as the girl who was still drunk grins at the dragon.

"Since my companion ran away from me, how about becoming companion to share my troubles with?"

That day, a dragon's pained scream was heard throughout the entire forest...