Chapter 3

*Orc Growls*

"Hack!"

*Slice*

Currently facing off a pair of orcs as their swings are really slow compared to the bandits i faced last time. Thought their strength isn't something a normal human could contested with, it feels as if their a bit light compared to lifting a bag of cement.

As i caught an opening to their attacks, i finished them off by removing their arms and chopping their head off. I was even surprised by myself when i slice their arms and heads off in a quick succession which is normally impossible for me to do in real life...

Normally, my speed should still be in a human realm and could be seen from a normal naked eye and even i would struggle when contesting strength with an orc. But after fighting with orcs and testing everything out, i realised.

It seems that either my stats have been boosted or the gravity of this world became lowered compared to my own world...

******

"Normally, a normal newbie would have struggled against a lone orc. But if you said that you faught a pair of these, you could easily get into C-rank by the end of the month or even 2 weeks perhaps."

The receptionist gave an everyday business smile as she handed me 1 silver coin. Currently, i'm an ordinary E-ranked adventurer as thanks to Robert giving me a gold coin for registration, lounging fees and even for my equipment. I really am grateful to Robert and maybe one day i'll buy him a drink and talk about our experiences one day.

As i stash the silver coins in my pocket, i come across the three adventurers whom i met when i first registered here.

"Boi. If ya be having trouble with tem quest, we big bros would kindly help you, if you would give ur bros some service... *Slurp*"

"Hii!"

I quickly covered my butt as i quickly ran outside the guild. I can't tell if they are serious or not but if i want my ass to be safe, i should continue doing what i always do in situations like these.

As headed into the trading area of the town, i could see so many items such as magic tools, food stalls and a blacksmith. I passed by into the area as i grab some meat skewers and heading off, touring more into the town.

There, i also spotted a person who was healing someone's injuries using magic and gave him money afterwards. They wore white robes and they would head in the church.

I finally decided to do today...

******

"Now, just do what i did and try to replicate what i did."

"Okay!"

After heading to the church to learn magic, i gave money to one of the magicians who can use healing magic in teaching me on how to use magic from him. At first i was ready to get rejected, but from the looks of it, he agreed to it if i could help some people after learning magic which is still okay as long as i learn magic.

"Try to imagine making a blue thread come out of your fingertips and visualize the color on which magic you can see in the thread."

As i try to visualized the colors, the magician let out an amazed expression.

"Wow, it seems that you can use every attribute in magic..."

'It might be because i'm an MC.' Is what i'm thinking right now but maybe i shouldn't get too full of myself since i might attract unwanted attention from the wrong sources.

As i continue to train from Albert(the magician teaching me), i finally able to grasp on how to utilized healing magic.

"Okay. Since you might need to test out the magic, how about joining me in helping the masses."

******

I'm currently at the eastern side of the town as this was the slums of the town. These people are ruffians and the poor masses who can rarely affored to get healing from magicians due to their poor circumstances.

Since i need to test out my magic, the cost for healing would be free of charge until i can master my magic.

"Hello dear sir. Can i interested you in free healing?"

I called out to one of the robed person who seems to get startled when i called him out. He began to get shaken as he pointed to himself... Or herself due to her voice.

"M-me?"

"Ah, pardon my rudeness. I casually called a maiden with such disrespect."

Putting out a friendly vibe to the young robed woman, she suddenly clasped my hands as i got contact with her face.

She had a ugly burn mark on half her face as she seem embarrassed to show them in public. It seems she has circumstances of her own but she became hysterical when i said that i'll heal her.

"C-can you really cure my burns?!"

"I-i-i'll try..."

As i said that, i began concentrating on making a magic thread around me as it went towards the woman's face. At first i had a hard time since this was my first healing but soon enough, i got the feeling that i could do this.

'If i can just regrow the cells and tear off that burnt skin...'

Suddenly, Albert became alert as he saw the woman's face starting to produce steam. He became enraged as he began to grab my shirt.

"What the fk are you doing Arcadia?!"

"E-eh?"

*Drops*

Then, we heard a disgisting sound as we look back to see what was going on.

Below the ground was a brown,  burned skin, begining to melt and disappear as we both look at the woman who had a complete makeover.

She had a bronze color hair which matches with her look as if she became a mature and beautiful woman. I felt flabbergasted that i tried to flirt with her.

"Um.. Would you..."

"Cecilia! Y-your skin..."

"Albert? Wait..."

She suddenly rush towards a bucket of water as she saw her face and tears began bursting from her eyes. She couldn't believe that her burns disapprared as Albert hugs her from behind.

"I always said that your beautiful..."

"Albert..."

As both began to make pink air around them, i just stood there as if i was just a bystander...

A-aren't i supposed to be the Main Character here...?