Chapter 13

We left the village after 2 days since Laylie joined our party. Its now consist of 2 females(one is a loli), a penguin and a trap(me). An unusual party that lacks guys all around no matter how you see it.

The merchant whom we've been separated from was surprised that we came back and brought along a child with us. He stares at me and Cecilia before giving me a thumbs up. I knew what he was thinking about as i imitate him though it was just a misunderstanding.

"Mama...."

Laylie who was beside me, snuggled closer to me as the merchant was trying to hold his mouth. I tried to defend but it was useless since he was just teasing me. Cecilia was currently stroking Mox as he began to shake while fearing Cecilia's monsterous strength...

Either its instinctive feeling or just something when it regards to men and women, i understand what was Mox going through.

The three adventurers who were with us, stayed at the village since they on a quest to slay some monsters near the village. I had some incident with them which nearly cost me to get raped but Mox luckily saved me in a nick of time so imma just erase that from my memory...

"Wait, stop the carriage."

"Huh?"

Hearing me call to him, the merchant stopped the carriage as he looked at me with a confused gaze. I turned to Mox.

"Mox, i'll defend the carriage while you go on the offensive."

"..."

He knew what was happening since he also sense something was amissed. He got down from the carriage from the opposite side as i followed got out in the front. The merchant began to sweat due to how serious i was as he ask me.

"Whats goin-"

"Bandits. And we are surounded."

The merchant had a pale look on his face as Cecilia pull Laylie closer to protect her. I survey the surroundings as the noises are becoming louder.

"Hooh, seems you lassie want to play with us, seeing as your unarmed and alone."

It seems the guy who spoke was their boss seeing as he wore some strong looking equipment. His lackies are just weilding some plain looking equipment and unpolished their weapons. Though, there's this guy at the back who looks suspicious as i'm more weary of him than their boss.

Then, the boss came closer to me as i plan to decieve them by mixing up my voice a bit higher so i'm at a advantage.

"I'm currently protecting the carriage.  Its because this is my quest as a adventurer and i can shoot you from this close with my magic."

"Kehaha. You out of your mind? Why do you tell us that your a mage? I can probally defeat you before you can cast your magic."

"Lets see you try."

I fake bluff him by lighting my hands with magic as he took a bait and charge through. He didn't even notice that one by one, his lackies are being defeated by Mox as the only one suspicious was the cloaked guy.

As the boss swungs his giant sword behind, i avoided his blow by moving through the side and deliver a blow to his abdomen.

He cough up blood as he tried to back away but i close in on him to deliver a fury of punches while he block my blows with his sword.

"Kah! Btch. I didn't think your a fighter. And damn your blows are heavy!'

"Hahaha! Thanks for the compliment."

I gave a smile to him as he became distracted by me. I deliever a straight jab to his face but he swung his sword sideways. Though i avoided that attack by pressing my hand that i plan to jab at his face and touch the sword of his and push upwards, making his weight feel heavier. But he didn't expect that i would deliver a roundhouse kick while in mid-air on his face. He flew to the sides as he rolls and breaks through trees until he stops from afar.