Chapter 9

The cold silent night rises. Each houses began to turn off the lights while certain businesses started to open on certain times.

Currently in a mansion on the northern part of the town, a certain noble was holding a captive of a certain woman while having a lewd gaze on every corner of her body.

"Hurhur... I never imagine that even trying to pay off the debt, i began to get worried that you might pull it off. But..."

"...."

"Now that your sister has been taken care off, your body would soon be mine... Kahahaha...."

"Curse you..."

Jessica was currently being held captived by a certain Count named Gertred, usually called as Gert. A nasty noble that would use any means necessary to carry out his plans to get what he wants. He became fascinated with Jessica, he soon made her rack up enough debt so that she would begin to sell herself to him.

Upon discovering that Jessica's store became popular and beginning to rack up enough money to pay off the debt, he soon discovers her sister was the cause of his miscalculation to his plans.

"If only you had to become my wife, your sister would never be dead by now. Having been beaten up and giving poison to her, I doubt she'll even survived.  At least i'll be doing her a favor due to her looks. Kehahaha....."

"Oh~ so, you've hurt Cecilia right, I presume?"

"Of Cour-"

Jessica having a surprised look, Gert felt a cold sensation on his back as he quickly turns around and spots a white haired person smiling at them. Giving off a beauty that charms all males around, he couldn't help at how beautiful that person was but felt cautious due to being inside this room.

"W-who are you?! How can you be in here?!"

"Well, since you ask..."

Suddenly, the white haired person moved closer to him and sliding his arms towards Gert's neck as he felt more fear than bewitched. He tried to moved back but...

"Kah.... Agh...."

His body felt agonizing pain from his shoulders as he begins to move his body around but can't.

"I ask a bit from your guards about this place and well... They didn't comply..."

From being curious to having a joyful expression to being sad, the white haired person gave so many facial expression whilst talking about his way here. Gert was feeling anger due to prolonging the talking when he saw the person's hand, dripping blood as he looked at his clothes, drenched with blood everywhere...

"So i decided to 'Play with them'..."

Seeing the bloodly mess on his body to having a natural happy face, he went from having a boiling red face to  being white as a clean sheet.

"H-hey, h-how about we make a deal?"

"Sure!"

'Maybe i can still buy time for the-' before he could rearrange his taughts due to this predictament, he felt shocked at the person's instant reply.

"Three things. One and two would be releasing my acquaintance over there and never bother them again..."

"S-sure!"

Having his plan ruined by this unknown person, he grit his teeth as he was so close to having Jessica but he had to comply or he will end up dead by this person. He knew that if he came here looking like that, he had an idea what happened to his guards. He'll have to hold off his plan on getting Jessica as he needed to deal with this psychopath.