Chapter 16

Talent....

An immeasurable gap which I couldn't come in terms with.

Be it with my physical body which I trained countless times to perfect or the healing magic that I only mastered due to my modern knowledge.

There would always be a gap between me and those around me.

"Waa....I really learned healing magic..."

"Oh, Arcadia! I never thought I could keep up with Mox."

"........."

Staying at Dion's house, both of them wanted to be useful so I thought Laylie Healing magic while Cecilia is currently training with Mox. Cecilia's body is stronger than mine so she only needs to learn how to fight with Mox while Laylie is just a young girl and I'm the only one who knows magic taught her healing magic.

I realized that both of them have a talent such as Laylie being a skilled magician and Cecilia becoming a good fighter in the near future.

'Talentless Brother!'

'So useless!'

'How about you just die!'

The memories of my past life suddenly rush at me like a lightning bolt after watching these two showing off their talents. I really hate myself because of how I always envy those around me.

There would always be a gap around me as to how much I lack talent. Be it in strength or anything.

[...Haah...cheer up Arcadia. You have us right?]

[You shouldn't belittle yourself. You already have so much skills that it itself is a talent.]

[Also, don't compare yourself to those 'monster' of siblings. Those guys are basically inhuman.]

"Hehe....thanks guys..."

I wipe the tears in my eyes as I could always count on these two. They maybe personas in my head but these are the only ones I could count on when I was always alone.

Having been compared to by my siblings in my world always degraded myself due to how inferior I was to them.

What took me years to master only took them as easily in just an hour. Slowly being compared to by them, I slowly distance myself from anyone until I disappear from their memories altogether. But now that I'm finally free from them, I slowly began to develop my own self instead of being the inferior one in my family as I finally have people beside me to change.

"A-anyways, I might have an idea to sneak back to town and gather supplies to move to a new place."

After teaching Laylie a few more skills in healing magic, I went back inside the house to work on the perfect disguise.

******

"So, what do you think? Is my plan perfect or what?"

"""................"""

All of them were surprised at what I'm wearing right now. My outfit was me wearing a simple village girl, putting an extension to my hair and adding pads on my chest. My looks were the same but added a bit of a light make-up and reformed my body a bit to be more feminine.

It was totally like I remade myself into my female form but with [Mask]'s perfect disguise, no one would actually know that I am a guy. Plus, they are looking for the Male version of me so this should work.

"*Cough* if I pitch my voice a bit higher.....hello......hello......hello....aah, okay. That should do it."

"A-arcadia...."