Chapter 6

"Haah... Haah..."

I reached the eastern area of the town as i found out that it was nighttime. It seems that i was held in that place in the entire room as i checked my things.

Luckily, i still have all my equipment was still attached to my body as they might've knocked me out and were discussing something before doing something horrible to me.

"..........."

When i began recalling what happened back there, i suddenly covered between my legs as it gave a traumatizing event for me. Even though i met a beautiful girl in there, if it risk having my manhood removed from me, i rather not take my chances dating her.

"Anyways, i should return to my inn..."

I scratched my head around as i begin heading back...

******

Its already been a week since then. I finally reached C-rank as i got to earn more money than before.

I still helped out at Albert's place as my healing magic became better and i could now lost limbs. Though it still was tough to fully heal a an arm or a leg but if i could train my magic better, i'll be able to fully restore a person's limbs in the near future.

I also didn't skipped out of training in combat as well since even though i realised that i got stronger, it doesn't mean that i'll not meet someone who could potentially kill me one day to be honest. My techniques had been a simple quick and unrefined blows,  through now its been polished to suit my body and my weapon of choice, twin sword wielding.

"Arc, i gotta say. Even through you've been here for a week now. Do you have a goal in mind like going on an adventure?"

While healing my fifth patient for today, Albert asked me this question as it was bugging him lately. It seems that all i've been doing was just doing quest and healing people that i must've amassed a huge amount of money lately.

But he was right though...

I never had set any goals here apart from learning magic and polishing my skills that i never knew what i was working out for. Since all i've been doing was just training and making money everyday, i never had set out any goals here...

"Hmn... Now that you mentioned it..."

There was one thing that i read in the library the other day. It was a place where there was a holy kingdom called Jerusalem. Maybe i should start heading there after preparing to head out...

"Oh, how about a drink with me Arc?"

"Hmn...Sure. Why not?"

Its because i haven't been hanging out with people close to me that when Albert ask to hang out, i couldn't refuse his offer. I should hang out with him for a few days and after that, maybe head out to that holy kingdom...

******

"Ugh... Why do i always wake up on a forest everytime i get drunk..."

I was currently staggering to head into town as it happened to me yet again. It seems that everytime i get drunk, i'll ended in me waking up in the forest outside of town. I started to question my body but it seems that i should drag my body in the inn since the headache still hurts...

"Oh, want me to carry you again?"

I met up with the guard who carried me last time as i lightly nodded at him. He begins to pick me up and carries me back to my inn again.

******

"Curses! I'll find that btch who did this to my face..."

Inside the forest, a man who seems to be in the 20's was angrily stomping on the ground. A bruise was located on his face while having massive damage throughout his entire body. Two horns were attached to his head as it began to disappear.

"I need to head into those ant's town and locate that person who did this to me..."

Behind him, a dragon whom was still shaking as it recalled what happened to it. It had like a huge trauma placed on it. Quivering from the event that took place just a few hours into the past...

**

*Whimpers*

"Ergos! What happened to you?!"

A dragon cried as it bowed down to the person who had a unique appearance of having two horns attached on both his forehead. Violet hair swayed to the bottom of his back as his red irises gazed on the creature with a worried look.

*Growling Sounds*

"What?! You were defeated by a white haired girl while not in a proper state?! Thats impossible!"

A massive outbreak of white light protruding on the man as his power shook the dragon to fear his might. Yet, he still continue to growl at the person while trying to communicate to him.

"I see... Let us venture on to the forest."

He began to call someone as a man in black while having the same horns as the man appeared out of thin air while giving a bow of servitude to him.

"Greetings my king. What do you request of us?"

"Kielos, i'll venture into the forest and meet this so called person whom threatens my dragon. It seems that this human can appease my boredom..."

"I understand my king."

The butler agreed to the the man's orders without any hesitation as he stands up and starts walking away.

"Ergos! Let us meet this so called warrior you've speak of..."

He stood from his seat as he stared at the dragon with ferocity. The dragon let out a happy growl as it would have its revenge.

Both began to walk outside with dignified look without any question to how strong his opponent would be...

******

"It seems that i underestimated my opponent."

The demon king felt shaken by the defeat he had tasted.

Once he arrived at the forest, he waited for three days before begining to get ticked off due to the opponent not showing up. At the last of his anger would last out into the nearby city of the humans, she finally appeared while drunk yet again.

'Heh, it seems this human has guts when challenging me in a drunk state. It shouldn't be hard to just sober her up.'

Then, he begins to unleash devestating blows which could make a crater in a single blow. But she skillfully dodges every blows while talking to him in depressing state.

"Albert keeps telling me how wonderful his life is after i cured his wife. Can you imagine how much i wanna punch the guy?! Seriously, he should just explode already!"

Continuing to complain to the demon king while drunk, the fist that the demon thought could only be damaged, managed to penetrate through his magic armor and cause it to get destroyed bit by bit. Once the fist manage to land on his skin, he felt as if he got hit by an ogre or even his father's fist when he was a child.

Yet, he felt more terror from the girl ad if he was looking at his mother when he tried to steal cookies from the kitchen as a child.

After the girl managed to vent her anger, she began to toss the ragged body of the demon and wobbily walk away as the dragon felt pity on the demon king who had more injuries than him last time...