Request page and a little introduction

Hello my dear readers, I'm sorry I made you wait so long for this book, but finally I managed to start it. Like usually I'll gladly accept your requests about new one shots, so feel free to leave them in comments or in private message - that's up to you.

Updates will be posted like it was in previous parts of this book - every weekend at least one new story for you to read.

One more thing. Lately there was a complaint about reader being always a seme in my books. I write that reader is a seme in the title of the book, so I thought that people will figure out that when I write "male reader" in the title of the story, people know that I mean SEME male reader. Lately we had a little uke here who was whining that they hate being the seme. I DON'T CARE. If you prefer being an uke, then what the hell are you doing here and who gave you the right to tell me what to write? There's more uke reader books than books for seme readers - that's the main reason why I started posting my books here. Think it's opposite? THEN START FUCKING WRITING instead of whining, complaining and calling my readers annoying. I believe the comment of that person is still present in the first book of one shots, if you want to read it, my response is also there.

I'm sorry I got so angry, but I considered it important and I thought it should be said (or written). And it's not my style to post long ass author's note before the story, so I decided to say it here.

Enjoy the book.

Sixx