Suzaku x Male!Reader

Hello my dear readers, I'm back with another one shot for you. This one was requested by 16howens. Hope it's not bad and thank you for being here for me. Also sorry for making you wait, I have huge delay in writing. Enjoy!

Y/n was looking around cautiously as he walked to Suzaku's room. It was a middle of the night, after all Y/n had to wait for his younger siblings to fall asleep. Suzaku and Y/n were a couple, they have been hiding their relationship from their families. They sneaked out to each other's rooms all the time to spend the night together, at least that was all could for one to show their feelings to the other. Y/n was doing his best to pass all the guards without being noticed. Once he reached Suzaku's room he knocked on the door quietly. Suzaku opened the door and let him in. Y/n pulled him close and pecked his lips.

-Finally. – he said nuzzling Suzaku's hair. – You were so sexy today it was hard to keep away from you. – Suzaku smiled at the comment.

-Well you have me now. – he kissed Y/n's cheek.

-Like I said, finally. – he smirked and threw Suzaku on the bed. – Just keep quiet sugar.

Time skip

Next morning, around 4 am, Y/n went back to his bedroom. He sneaked out of Suzaku's room with the last kiss and got dressed in his pajamas. He decided to take a small nap, since he didn't get much sleep in the night. Suzaku was quite needy this time. Y/n smiled at the thought of the past night and went to his bed. He fell asleep soon after.

He was woken up by Lelouch. Turned out the small nap turned into full seep session.

-Nii-san, wake up. – he said. – You've been asleep for six hours now. Are you sick?

-No... - answered Y/n still sleepy. – I just...- he was looking for an answer in his blank mind. - ...couldn't sleep at night. Nothing to worry about.

Y/n felt hunger tugging at his stomach, so he got dressed and went to the dining room to have a breakfast. He got to eating once the food was served and he smiled when he noticed Suzaku was there.

-You seem hungry a lot. – he said. – Are you okay? – he asked with a tiny smirk just for Y/n to see. Y/n looked around to make sure they were alone before he answered.

-You know I always got very hungry after good sex. – he purred making Suzaku blush lightly.

Time skip

The two lovebirds weren't alone as they thought. Turned out Lelouch was listening to their conversation. He couldn't believe his ears, so he decided to follow his older brother around. He turned around and went to Nunally's room to read a book to her.

-Something is on your mind. –she said. – You know I can hear it in your voice.

-Our brother acts strange.- he answered. – Suzaku too. They seemed to...flirt.

-Oh? – she grinned. – Maybe they are together! I bet they would look so cute together.

Lelouch facepalmed as he listened to his sister's rambling and fangirling. He wanted his brother to be happy, after all he was taking care of both Lelouch and Nunally. He deserved something good in life finally.

Lelouch was pushing Nunally's wheelchair. She wanted to take a nap, so he helped her get to her room. He remembered he had planned the training with Suzaku, so he decided to knock at his door and let him know to be ready in an hour. He knocked on the door but he didn't receive any response. At first he thought the room was empty but he heard a moan coming from behind the door. Lelouch opened the door carefully to not to make a sound and saw his brother on top of Suzaku. They were in the middle of the heavy make-out session. Lelouch decided to not to disturb them so he closed the door carefully and pushed Nunally's wheelchair further to her room.

-What did you see? – she asked. She heard the sounds coming out of Suzaku's room and she wanted to know what was going on.

-Nothing. – he said with a blush on his face.

-Tell me!

-They were making out on the bed.

Nunally grinned widely and let herself get carried away with another fangirl attack. Lelouch was smiling as he saw she was happy. He shared this feeling with her as he finally saw his brother with someone he loved.