Genos x SMR part 2

Part two was requested by ahangan12. This is a lemon, probably the longest one I ever wrote. Enjoy and sorry it took me so long to write it but I have a lot of requests coming my way.

3rd POV

It was half a year after Y/n appeared in Genos's life. Y/n got a house not far from Saitama's place so Genos could live with him. Saitama didn't mind, he even helped Genos move in with his lover. He had enough of the sleepless nights they both gave him.

Genos was napping on their shared bed snuggled up to Y/n's side. They finished watching the movie. Y/n wrapped his arms around Genos's waist and pulled him close. Genos loved being close to Y/n so he snuggled up to him some more. He wrapped his legs around Y/n's hips and tightened them around him. He moaned softly when he felt their clothed cocks rubbing against each other. Y/n run his hand down to Genos's ass and spanked him.

-Mmmm~ Y/n~ - he moaned in his ear. He could feel Y/n was getting hard.

-Getting hot I see. - smirked Y/n and massaged Genos's ass. - Do you want me to do about it?~

Genos arched his back and rolled his hips against Y/n creating more friction. Y/n let out a deep purr at his lover's ministrations. He kissed his neck and sucked on his sweet spot. Genos pulled Y/n's head closer. Y/n left a big purple hickey on his neck.

-M-more~ - moaned Genos and grinded his hips on Y/n once more. Y/n unbuttoned Genos's shirt and pulled it off. Genos shivered when Y/n caressed his sides. He licked his lips and reached down to Y/n's pants. He unzipped them and pulled them off along with his boxers. Genos kissed the tip of Y/n's cock making him moan softly. Genos took the tip in his mouth and sucked on his lover's cock. Y/n panted hard and ran his fingers through Genos's hair. Genos moaned and started deep throating him.

-I'm gonna cum baby~ - said Y/n. He felt Genos suck harder on his cock. Y/n arched his back cumming hard. Genos pulled away and swallowed all of the cum that flowed out of Y/n's cock not letting a single drop being wasted.

They took the remaining clothes off and shared a long passionate kiss. Y/n coated his fingers in saliva and slipped two of them in Genos's ass. Genos moaned at the feeling and arched his back. He rolled his hips against Y/n's fingers moaning louder as he felt Y/n inserting a third finger in his ass. Y/n stretched his hole and after few more thrusts he pulled his fingers out. Genos gripped Y/n's wrist and licked his fingers clean not daring to break an eye contact. Y/n pulled him close and lined up with Genos's entrance.

-Ready baby? – asked Y/n. Genos nodded eagerly in response. Seeing that Y/n had a permission, he thrusted his cock in Genos's ass making him arch his back in pleasure. Y/n stayed still to let him adjust to his size.

-M-move~ - Genos panted out and rolled his hips in need. Y/n smirked and started moving slowly making Genos feel every inch of his cock rub against his walls. Genos yelled in pure bliss when he felt Y/n's dick hit his prostate. Y/n started pounding in his ass abusing Genos's sweet spot. Genos was clawing at his back in pleasure. He wrapped his legs around Y/n's hips tighter making him go balls deep inside. They moaned as Genos tightened his walls around Y/n's cock. Y/n went faster, pounding into Genos's ass without mercy.

-Ah~ Cumming~! – yelled Genos and pulled Y/n closer to him.

-Mmmm~Ah~ Me too baby~ - said Y/n and thrusted hard few times as he felt a knot building up in his stomach. Genos arched his back cumming hard from all the pleasure he received from his lover. Y/n cummed right after him and rolled his hips few more timed before he pulled out and collapsed next to Genos panting hard.

-Let's take a shower~~ - said Genos after he caught his breath. He stared in Y/n's eyes with suggestive look. Y/n immediately took the hint and picked him up bridal style. Y/n carried Genos to the bathroom. They entered the shower and kissed. They ended up having a round of shower sex. Then they dried each other and went to bed. They fell asleep in each other's arms soon after laying their heads on the pillow.

One shots vol.III (Seme male reader x Varous)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें