Yandere!France x Anorexic!Male!Reader

Hey, I hope this one shot isn't too bad, it's the first time I'm writing a story with yandere involved. Requested by Anime6fanfreak. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Y/n was staring at himself in the mirror. He was working as a model, so he had to make sure to not to gain weight. He used to have nice muscles and broad shoulders, but the fashion designers claimed that he needed to lose it. Now he was skinny, his abs gone, to the point where it was possible to count his ribs.

Y/n suffered from a condition many models had, he was anorexic. He liked eating, but right after the meal he was throwing it all up. He felt bad for wasting the delicious food, but there was nothing he could do without help. And instead of getting actual help he still thought he was too fat and needed to lose more weight.

-I asked you to stop doing that. - said France, Y/n's boyfriend. - I agreed to let you continue working as a model if you stop telling yourself you're fat.

-But I am. - whined Y/n and pointed on his stomach.- See?

- All I can see are your ribs...you used to have such nice abs. - he answered and pecked Y/n's lips. - I hate your job. It made you look like a skeleton, not to mention other people can see your body on these pictures. -France hugged his boyfriend tight and nuzzled his neck. - We have money...you don't have to work...I want you to regain your confidence. You were so proud of your muscles. And you scared away all the guys who tried to pick me up. - he added with a smirk making Y/n growl and squeezed him in his arms.

Time skip

Y/n thought about France's request. He checked his bank account online. He had a lot of money, and even if he didn't have it anymore, France a nice amount on his account. It would be enough for them, Y/n planned on getting some job in case he needed money later in his life.

Y/n made a decision after analyzing his situation. He called his agent and said he wanted to break the contract, even if he had to pay a penalty. His agent agreed on that and said he will send the cancellation agreement by mail. Y/n smiled and went to the living room. He saw France laying on the couch watching TV. He saw Y/n was walking up to him so he made him some space on the couch.

-Cuddle me? - said France making grabby hands at him. Y/n nodded and laid down next to him. France laid his head on Y/n's shoulder. He smiled when he felt Y/n's fingers playing with his hair.

-I left modeling. - said Y/n.

-Really? When? - France was very happy with the news.

-Around five minutes ago.

France hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. This decision showed him he was more important than the job for Y/n. Now Y/n's body would be only for him to see, and they could finally fight Y/n's anorexia.

Time skip

Y/n started attending the therapy. He was slowly eating more, and sometimes he felt the urge to get rid of these calories. France saw that, so he sent him to a doctor, who would set a diet for Y/n, and he signed him up to the gym. Y/n was slowly getting more weight and he immediately turned fat into muscles. France was ecstatic to see his boyfriend turning into a hunk he used to be before he stared to work as a model. France was working out with Y/n more often to glare at all the men and women who stared at Y/n too long for his liking.

After some time Y/n regained his confidence. He was happy about his life again and the fact that France helped him in that hard times got them closer and strengthened their bond to the point where Y/n stared to consider settling down and marrying France. Y/n made sure the proposal was a surprise to his boyfriend. Few months later they got married and started traveling around the world.