Lelouh x Enemy soldier!Male!Reader part 2

Finally I got to write the second part of this. First part can be found in previous vol. of this book. The second part was requested by ACE_Kris. There it is, sorry for delay.

Enjoy.

3rd POV

Lelouch's kingdom was celebrating the fact that he heir was conceived. Y/n and Lelouch got married last week, so the celebration was made for two great reasons. Y/n was taking care for his pregnant husband. Being close to him as his guard let him learn now to handle the kingdom ans it's problems. Lelouch was not allowed to work, he could only do things that wouldn't stress him, wchich was mostly playing chess and nothing more. Y/n was in charge and he managed to win the war in these nine months. That made Lelouch see he made a good choice and had a smart man by his side. It was rare thing lately for a strong man to be also smart. Lelouch smiles at the thought.

The pregnancy went smooth, without any problems. Lelouch had a C-section when he went in labor, which made it easier to give birth. When Lelouch woke up from the narcosis he saw Y/n holding their son in his arms. He smiles seeing that the big bad soldier could deal with kids as well.

-Hello sleeping beauty. - he sad as he saw Lelouch wasn't sleeping anymore. He sat down on the char next to Lelouch's bed and got closer so he could see their boy. - He looks like you.

S/n indeed looked like Lelouch a lot. The only thing he had from Y/n was his h/c eyes. They were staring at the boy smiking and cuddling. It was a perfect moment, one of the best in their lives.

Time skip

S/n was sleeping through the whole nights now, so his parents could get some proper rest. Y/n moved closer to Lelouch and nuzzles his hair. They were exchanging the hugs and kisses until they got more heated. Y/n slipped Lelouch's clothes off of his body and sucked on his neck. Lelouch was trying to keep his moans quiet, but Y/n skillful tongue was making his magic on his sweet spot. Lelouch was pulling Y/n as close as possible. Y/n was taking his clothes off until he was only in boxers. He was about to insert his fingers in Lelouch's ass, when they heard the crying from the room next to theirs. Y/n sighed as the whole atmosphere was blown up.

-I'll go to him. - said Y/n and got out of the bed. He went to S/n's room and picked him up. - There you little cock blocker. - mumbled Y/n as he gave his son a bottle, prepared earlier in case he got hungry. S/n giggled at his father's remark and got to sipping his milk. Y/n patted his back once he was done drinking and when S/n burped he put him back in the crib. He saltayed there until he fell asleep. Y/n saw he fell asleep and quietly walked out of the room. Lelouch was already sleeping. Y/n sighed again and laid next to him. Lelouch moved closer to him in his sleep and Y/n wrapped his arms around his waist. He kissed Lelouch's forehead and closed his eyes. Soon he drifted off in his sleep.

Time skip

-Why are you so grumpy? - asked Lelouch as he saw Y/n frowning face in the morning. - Is it because you didn't get the booty yesterday?

-Yes. - he answered shortly making Lelouch blush. He didn't expect Y/n to be so bold. Lelouch calmed down his blush and petted Y/n's hair, which caused him to pout. Lelouch chuckles and pecked his lips. S/n giggled in Lelouch's arms and Y/n pouted more.

-Pay attention to me. - whined Y/n. Lelouch chuckled again and hugged Y/n to his stomach.

-Sometimes I think I have two kids, one small and one looks like a grown-up man. - he smiled and scrathed him behind his ear. Y/n smiled and leaned in his touch.

-You know you love me. - he said.

-Yeah. - smiled Lelouch and kisses his forehead.