Lelouch x Supernatural creature!Male!Reader

Hey, I have another oneshot for you, this week I have double update for you. This one shot was a request from BdbLuck. Enjoy!

Lelouch and his army were at the edge of the failure. The enemy was taking over their bases and they couldn't do anything to stop them. They were almost at the door of his palace. Lelouch was desperate for any solution but for the first time in his life his mind was blank.

-Sir, I might know how to make our situation better. - said one of his most trusted men. Lelouch looked up at him and motioned for him to continue. The soldier nodded and explained about his discovery to Lelouch. - I found a ritual in the old book in the library. - he explained and handed him the book, opened on the right page. Lelouch looked at the spell not really believing it would work.

-You're lucky I don't have any better ideas. - he said and took the book in his hands. - Get me a five black candles and a piece of chalk.

Time skip

Lelouch drew the pentagram in the circle on the floor and put the candles on every arm of the sign. The book said to not to light the candles up so he left them like that. Then he stood outside of the circle and read the spell out loud. When he spoke the last word the candles lighted up on their own and the man appeared in the puff of smoke. Naked.

-You're lucky I managed to grab a towel. - he said and wrapped the towel around his hips. Lelouch blushed at the view of his toned body and sound of his deep voice. - How may I help you?

-W-well - Lelouch cursed himself for shuttering. - I'm loosing a war. Make me win.

-Yeah, sure thing. - answered the called demon. - But you have to give me something good in return.

-My soul?

-Nah, souls are already corrupted these days, there's no fun with them. - he smrked. - I want all the souls of people I'll kill and something else. I'll come up what I want later. Deal?

-Why would I agree? You don't tell me all the conditions of the contract.

-You will agree, or you will lose the war.

Lelouch agreed on the demon's terms. He gave Y/n, that was his name, the clothes and his own room. Lelouch signed the contract with his blood and Y/n immediately got to work. He made his soldiers immortal and went to the battlefield himself. Lelouch was very pleased with the results of Y/n's work. In two days they reclaimed five bases they previously lost and took over one, which belinged to enemy from the start. Apparently the teleport abilities of Y/n came in handy.

Time skip

Lelouch's army win the whole war in a week. He was in a very good mood ever since he broke that news to the citizens. Finally he didn't have to worry about it. Y/n let the soldiers back to the palace and took their immortality away. He appeared in Lelouch's throne room with a smirk on his face.

-You made a piece of good work Y/n. - smiled Lelouch. He grew fond of his new comrade. He had dreams of Y/n doing lewd things to him every night. Even a slightest thought about it made him blush.

-Yeah...You know, I came out with what else I want from you. - he went up closer to Lelouch making him uneasy. - I want you. - he said and kissed Lelouch on the lips.
Lelouch didn't waste any second and kissed back. He wanted this since the day he saw him and he finally got it. Suddenly he came to his senses and pushed him away. He saw a flash of hurt in his eyes. Lelouch stood up and hugged him tight.

- I'm sorry. - he said. - I just realized we were kissing here, in the throne room, where anyone can walk in and see.

Y/n hugged him back and nuzzled his hair. He knew Lelouch was doing his best to make himself look all tough and mighty.

-I love you. - he said.

-I know Y/n, I love you too.

-You'll get punished later for pushing me away. - he purred in Lelouch's ear. He whimpered and nuzzled Y/n's neck making him chuckle. - My cutie.

-Shut up.