Armin x Male!Reader

Hey there, I'm back with another story. This one mentions somnophilia, so if it triggers you or you feel uncomfortable with it, please skip this one shot. This is a request from crazylollipop749. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Y/n frowned at his boyfriend. He didn't understand his reaction. They were together for three years now and Y/n figured out it was about the time they moved in with each other. He even bought a house for them. He wanted it to be a surprise. So he asked Armin to move in with him and he immediately started making excuses. Y/n didn't know what to think about it, the first thing that came up to his mind was that Armin was seeing someone behind his back. That idea was making him feel uneasy and it grew with every single second that passed.

-Fine. - he said angrily. - I'll live there alone. - he stomped out of Armin's apartment, ignoring his pleads to come back.

Time skip

Y/n finished moving in the new house. He allowed his brother, Eren, take their family home and live there as long as he needed. He broke up with his girlfriend recently so he had to move out of her home. Y/n already had new place so he could give Eren the old house. In return Eren helped him with moving out. They transported the furniture and the rest of Y/n's stuff to the new house. Then he went home leaving Y/n alone. He plugged the TV in and laid on the couch. He couldn't help but think of Armin. He noticed that ever since they were dating they never spent the night together, they didn't have sex either. Y/n was getting even angrier as his suspicions were getting stronger.

Suddenly he heard ringing of the doorbell. He groaned and got up. Y/n walked up to the door and answered it. His eyes widened slightly when he saw Armin with two big suitcases by his.

-Hey. - he said with shaky voice. - I made my decision. - Y/n smiled and let his boyfriend in.

Time skip

Nighttime. Armin had a very tough time laying next to his sleeping boyfriend. Armin suffered from somnophilia, which was getting him aroused when he laid next to his man, who was fast asleep. Armin was going on therapy sessions to treat the somnophilia. That's why he didn't want to live with Y/n, he was scared he would leave him if he found out about Armin's condition.

Armin started to grind on Y/n slowly. He was unsure first but he was getting more needy with every move. He moaned loudly when he felt he was close to his release. He tried to keep his moans in, but he failed when he cummed. He panted heavily and went to the bathroom to clean himself and out some dry boxers on. He gasped when he noticed Y/n was awake.

-What's wrong babe? - asked Y/n.

-Y-y/n I can e-explain.- said Armin as he started breaking in tears. Y/n walked up to him and hugged him tight. Y/n pulled Armin in the bed and waited for him to calm down. Then he explained his behaviour and the reason he didn't want to live with Y/n. He also explained what somnophilia was.

Y/n sighed and squeezed Armin in his arms.

-I'd never leave you, Armin. - said Y/n and rested his chin on his shoulder. - That's what love's about. Loving each other no matter what. - Y/n laid back down on the bed and played with Armins hair. - Let's go back to sleep.

-Okay. - said Armin and closed his eyes. Soon he drifted off in sleep on his boyfriend's chest.

Time skip

Y/n was supporting Armin's treatment. From now on the blondie had a good motivation to make progress. Y/n didn't mind Armin's condition much, he even got used to it, but he would never admit that. After all Armin wanted to get a hold of his sickness. As long as Y/n was by his side though, he felt like he could do anything for his relationship with Y/n.