Ayato Sakamaki x Seme!Male!Reader

Tripple update! This one was a request from Backfire1216. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Y/n was taking a nap in his room. He lived in Sakamaki's mansion, as he was a fiancé of Ayato Sakamaki. He was pissed off at Ayato for his attitude. Y/n moved in a week ago and couldn't stand his future husband's behavior. They were in arranged marriage, Y/n was basically forced to marry Ayato.

Y/n was a heir of the L/n family, the very influential demon family. His father was looking for a wife for him since he was sixteen. When Y/n told him he was gay he was angry for a week, then found Sakamaki family and told his son to pack his stuff. His and Ayato's fathers arranged the marriage between their sons. Then Y/n moved to Sakamaki's mansion. He would never think that Ayato was such an asshole. He wanted to make Y/n his maid and cook, but the role of a housewife wasn't for Y/n. He was gritting his teeth all the time and did all he could to not to spend time with Ayato.

-Y/n – chan open the door! – said Ayato as he wanted to enter Y/n's bedroom.

-Get lost. – he said and heard Ayato gasp.

-How dare you talk to Ore-sama like that? You'll get punished for that!

-Take that punishment and shove it up your ass!

Ayato gasped again and said something else, but Y/n put his earphones on and played some music. He closed his eyes and continued the nap.

Ayato pouted and went to Reiji for a spare key to Y/n's room, but he refused to give it to him. Ayato pouted more and tried to come up with the idea to approach Y/n. He perked up when it finally his him. He ran to Reiji to talk to him about his plan.

Time skip

Reiji didn't want to get involved in Ayato's problems with Y/n, but he agreed to help his brother this one time. He told the rest of the brothers to prepare to go to the beach when the sun would go down. They weren't very enthusiastic about it but they agreed when Ayato said he would owe each of them a favor. Reiji went to Y/n's room and knocked on the door.

-Y/n we're going to the beach.

-And?

-I thought you might want to go with us.

-Is Ayato going too?

-Yeah – sighed Reiji already knowing the answer.

-Then I'm not going anywhere.

Reiji sighed and leaned on the door.

-You know you will get married to him no matter what. I know Ayato is hard to tolerate, but you will live together for eternity. At least try to get along with him. – he said. Y/n sighed loudly and told him to wait for him. Y/n put the trunks under his clothes and walked out of his room. Ayato was grinning widely when he saw Y/n agreed on joining them. Then they walked out of the mansion.

Once they got there Y/n immediately took his clothes off and run in the water. Ayato had a good look on his toned body and took his clothes off as well and ran after him. The rest of the Sakamaki's took their time, only Kanato refused to go in the water, since he didn't want to get Teddy wet. He sat on the sand and started building a castle. Ayato felt his nose starting to bleed when he saw the droplets of water running down Y/n's muscles.

-Like what you see? – asked Y/n smirking. Ayato nodded and blushed bright red.

They were swimming for a bit and then Y/n went back on the shore. He dried himself off. Ayato followed him and dried himself off as well.

-Y/n, can we talk? – asked Ayato. Y/n wasn't prepared for that but he nodded, letting Ayato say what he needed. - Why don't you want to give us a chance?

- Because you treat me like I was someone less important than you. – he said. – You don't respect me, you want me to serve you. Relationships are about treating each other as equals, and I refuse to give you a chance if you continue on disrespecting me.

Time skip

Ayato took Y/n's words to his heart and changed his behavior towards him. He started respecting him and Y/n appreciated that. They slowly started to fall for each other and they were working hard on their marriage to work out. Ayato's brothers didn't believe in him at first, but he showed them that he really cared about Y/n. He enjoyed every moment with Y/n and when he thought they couldn't be happier it turned out Ayato was pregnant. Y/n was thanked his father mentally for arranging this marriage, cause he considered it one of the best things that happened to him in his life.