Ronald x SMR

Time for the Friday update.

Reinahonda2017, I finished your big request! Thank you for it, I hope you liked it and wait for the next challenge :) Enjoy the shot.

3rd POV

Ronald was staring at the reaper in front of him. Y/n just confessed his feelings to him. Ronald had to admit he had hots for him, but was this love? Lust could be easily confused as love. Ronald didn't know what to say, he just stared at the man in front of him. Y/n clenched his jaw and sighed. He turned on his heel and left to his room. He slammed the door shut and fell on the bed.

-What the hell was I thinking? – he murmured and sighed again. – He probably had his eyes on someone else anyway.

Y/n sat at the desk and started fixing his scythe. I got broken lately during the mission and Y/n still didn't get it fixed. He preferred doing it by himself instead of giving his scythe to someone else. It calmed him down and right now it was perfect thing to take Y/n's mind off of the whole drama with Ronald. He focused on his task ignoring the passing time.

Time skip

Y/n spent the whole night working on his scythe. He managed to fix it and even modify it a bit. The price he had to pay was being sleepy all the time, as he didn't get any sleep at all. He walked to the dining room to grab a breakfast. He was too tired to even care and try to avoid Ronald. He made few sandwiches and a cup of coffee for himself and sat at the table. He didn't have much peace, since Grell joined him.

-Hey N/n. – grinned Grell. – Had a busy night? You look like shit.

-Shut up. – murmured Y/n and took a sip of his coffee. – You're too loud.

Y/n didn't notice Ronald staring at him. He felt worried when he saw the dark circles under Y/n's eyes. He looked tired. Ronald felt a sudden rush of mixed emotions when he saw Grell talking to Y/n. He didn't like the sight of him leaning on Y/n's shoulder. Ronald wanted to go to Y/n and save him from Grell, but he seemed to not to care. He didn't push Grell away, nor answer him at all. Ronald saw that Y/n finished his food and headed out to the door. Ronald was hesitant before he decided to follow him.

Y/n sat under the tree and closed his eyes. He opened them when he felt a presence next to him. He looked at his left to see Ronald sitting next to him.

-May I help you? – asked Y/n in bored voice. He was too tired to pretend he was in a good mood.

-How do you feel? Did you sleep at all?

-Why do you care?

Ronald was taken aback with this question. He was concerned over Y/n's well-being, and there was a high possibility that he looked that bad because of him and the situation from the previous day.

-I do care. – he finally said. – You shocked me yesterday, I didn't know what to say after your confession. – explained Ronald.

-I'd be grateful even for official rejection. – mumbled Y/n. – But you didn't give me any answer.

-Y/n, is there anything between you and Grell? – asked Ronald shyly.

-What? – it was Y/n's turn to be shocked now. – Nothing. He just talked to me, that's all.

-Y/n, you noticed yourself that I didn't give you the answer yesterday. – he gulped nervous. – I do return your feelings. I love you too.

Y/n was surprised with Ronald's confession, and he couldn't help but smile. Ronald leaned on Y/n's shoulder and smiled when he felt his arm wrap around his waist. They stayed like that for a good while, until their backs started to hurt from sitting on the hard ground.

-Let's go to my room. – said Ronald and Y/n nodded in agreement. They walked hand in hand slowly and soon they reached the door of Ronald's room. They walked in and Y/n sat on the couch. Ronald locked the door and straddled Y/n's hips. Y/n pulled him close to his chest and slammed their lips together. They made out pulling each other's clothes off.

Time skip

-I love you. – said Ronald as he collapsed on top of Y/n's chest after four rounds of amazing sex.

-I love you too. – purred Y/n and kissed Ronald's forehead.

They snuggled up to each other and shared a small kiss. Then they went to the bedroom. They laid by each other's sides and shared another kiss. Soon it got more heated and they ended up going at it again. And again. And again. Until the next morning.