Grell x SMR

I have another story for you, it's a part of a request form Reinahonda2017. Enjoy!

3rd POV

The school was living with one gossip for the whole past month. The students were informed that a new person will join them. The popular girls were talking about this all the time, bullies smirked thinking they would have a new punching bag, and the jocks were hoping he was a sport type so he could be a good addition to the football team. The day of his arrival was coming close fast and the excitement of the other students grew with every passing hour.

The day of arrival of the new student finally came. He walked in the classroom with the teacher in the beginning of the first lesson. The class quieted in the matter of seconds and looked at the new student. He crossed his arms against his chest and stared back at them. He wasn't happy about the all attention he was getting.

-Class – said teacher – please welcome your new classmate, Y/n L/n. – he introduced him and sat at his desk. – Sit next to Grell. Grell, raise your hand.

Grell did what he was told. He grinned widely and stared at Y/n taking in his looks. He had a e/c eyes and short h/c hair. He walked up to Grell and sat down next to him without a word. Grell was grinning like a mad man.

-You're soo handsome. – said Grell in dreamy voice. – You have no idea what I would do to you~

-I believe I have. – now shut up and let me listen to the teacher.

-But he's sho boring – whined Grell like a baby making Y/n smirk. He leaned closer to Grell and whispered in his ear.

-Baby don't disturb daddy~

Grell squeaked and blushed more at the sound of Y/n's voice. Y/n was way sexier than Sebastian. Grell could stare at his face all day. He blushed when he looked at his biceps. He could imagine him above Grell thrusting into him hard. Grell had hearts in his eyes every time he looked at Y/n.

Time skip

Grell was following Y/n like a lost puppy for the rest of the day. He let got eyes off of him only when he went to his locker. He squeaked when he felt he was pushed against the locker. Claude and Alois were at either sides of him making it impossible to run.

-Well, what do we've got here. – smirked Alois. – Out little gay fanboy.

Claude made Grell turn to face them and pushed his against the locker by his collar. Grell waited for Claude's fist to collide with his face but not his came. Instead Grell felt he was let go. He opened his eyes and saw Y/n beating the shit out of Claude. Alois stared at it wide eyed before he went up to Y/n.

-Excellent. – he said. – I have an offer for you new one. You'll be my new personal guard!

Y/n didn't say a word, he just walked up to Alois and grabbed him by his collar. He glared at Alois and punched him in the jaw. He fell on the floor. Alois got up quickly and ran away forgetting about Claude. Y/n rolled his eyes ant turned to Grell who again had hearts in his eyes.

-Are you okay? – he asked. Grell jumped in Y/n's arms and hugged him tight. Y/n was surprised at first then he chuckled and hugged Grell back. He couldn't help but find Grell's behavior adorable.

-In return you will go out with me on Friday night.

-Okay. – smiled Grell.

Time skip

Grell couldn't wait for Friday. When the day finally came he picked his best red clothes and put them on. He made sure he looked good for Y/n. He picked him up around six, just as they planned. Y/n took him for the walk, then for a nice dinner. They knew each other for a week new and Grell was already all over Y/n. Y/n decided to give Grell a chance, after all he felt more attracted to him with every day. To Y/n Grell was one of a kind and that made him want the red head even more.

Y/n pulled Grell to him and wrapped his arm around his waist. Grell blushed at the contact and looked down in attempt of hiding his red face.

-Grell, look at me. – said Y/n and place two fingers under Grell's chin and made him look at him. – You're so adorable.

-Am I? – smiled Grell in happiness.

-Yes you are. – Y/n smiled back and kissed Grell's forehead. – I want you to be my boyfriend.

Grell didn't know what to say before he started jumping in happiness. He jumped in Y/n's arms and hugged him tight.

-Yes! – yelled Grell. Y/n chuckled and kissed Grell's lips. Grell kissed back without wasting any second. They kissed until they ran out of breath, then Grell pulled Y/n in his house. They ended up watching a movie and fell asleep in each other's arms.