Mpreg!Luciel x SMR

Hello my dear readers, time for our weakly update. Request from ACE_Kris, enjoy.

3rd POV

Luciel was working at home lately. He had some big projects to finish and he wanted to do it as quick as he could. But that wasn't a main reason of his stay at home. He told his husband, Y/n, that he was a bit sick and he wanted to get well before he went back to work, but that was only partially true. Luciel knew exactly what was going on, but he had trouble in telling his husband about his situation. He had many opportunities, but every time he tried something was interrupting him, or he was getting too nervous.

- I'm home babe! - Luciel heard his husband voice from downstairs. He saved his work and went downstairs to greet Y/n.

-Hi honey. - said Luciel and kissed Y/n's cheek. - How was work?

- Bearable. -he answered and sat on the chair. - But I really could use peace.

Luciel served Y/n the dinner and sat in front of him. He was gathering the courage once again. Luciel was scared of telling Y/n he was pregnant, cause he knew his husband wasn't very fond of kids. He loved Y/n a lot and he didn't want to lose him. Either way he had to break the news to him.

-Babe? - he said to get Y/n's attention. He hummed to indicate he was listening, so Luciel continued talking. - What would you do if I was pregnant?

Y/n looked at him and thought for a second before he responded.

-Nothing. - he said. - After all it's not possible for a guy to get pregnant.

Luciel looked down at his hands.

-In fact it is. -he said scared of Y/n's reaction. - I was born with uterus. I can get pregnant.
Y/n stared at him wide eyed.

-How long do you know about it? - asked Y/n.

-Since I was a kid. - Luciel felt tears in the corner of his eyes. - That's why I always insisted on using the condom.

Y/n stared at Luciel in shock. That made sense, a week ago they didn't ude any protection. They got back from Zen's birthday and they were quite drunk, so they didn't think about the consequences. Y/n took a deep breath and stood up. He saw the tears falling off of Luciel's cheeks. Y/n hugged his husband tight and held him like this until he calmed down.

-Please don't leave me Y/n. - said Luciel still crying.

-Are you nuts? - Y/n kissed his forehead. - I love you.

-I love you too. - answered Luciel and nuzzled Y/n's neck. - What will we go now?

- You will rest a lot and I will prepare the nursery. -said Y/n kissing Luciel's temple - Don't worry, we'll be fine.

Time skip

Luciel was not allowed to do any hard work. Y/n was doing most of the work, his sister S/n was helping Luciel when he was at work. The only thing Luciel could to was working on his computer, but whenever he was getting tired he had to put it away. Y/n was bringing ready food home sometimes, but cooking was mostly made by S/n, since Luciel had to eat healthy now.

Those nine months were hard, but they passed fast. Y/n drove Luciel to the hospital early to be prepared for the labor. The doctor was checking on him few times a day. Luciel was watching TV almost all of his time. Suddenly he felt the strong cramps in his stomach. They were getting stronger and stronger with every passing minute. Luciel pressed the red button beside his bed to call the nurse. Soon he was taken to labor ward. When Luciel's water broke the doctor told him to push. He did what he was told. Few minutes later Y/n ran in the labor ward and held his hand during the whole labor.

Time skip

Few hours later Luciel and Y/n were sitting in the room he was staying in. Luciel was holding their son in his arms. The baby was fed and fell asleep immediately after that.

-I love you Luciel. - said Y/n looking at their son.

-I love you too Y/n. - smiled Luciel in response. - We both do.