49

Someone's going to look at you, like you're the best thing in the world.
Someday you'll cry for me, like I cried for you.
Someday you'll miss me, like I missed you.
Someday you'll need me, like I needed you.
Someday you'll love, but i won't love you.

I'm sad, hurt, angry, mad and disappointed.
But you know what? I'll put on a smile and move on.

It will hurt, but i will survive.
I hope one day you will realize, i did truly care for you.
I promise you're gonna miss me being there, putting up with you, refusing to give up on you.
You're gonna regret everything you've done to me.
Including all the damages you've caused. And someday you'll turn back and i won't be waiting for you any longer. I might have been worthless to you but you'll miss me when i become priceless to another.

One day, someone is going to hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will stick back together.

Someday, someone will come into my life and love me the way i've always wanted.

Someday, someone is going to look at me with a light in their eyes i've never seen.
They'll look at me like im everything they've been looking for their entire lives and i'll wait for it.

Someday, someone will walk into my life and make me realize why it never worked out with someone else.

Plagiarism is a Crime punishable by law.

©2018
ALL RIGHT RESERVED.