Chapter 6

Emma's POV

When you have a secret friendship with someone who seems to treat you like your everything and then you go around others who dont. You start to really rethink the choices you've made. For the last month its like only Killian truly cares about what I have to say. Although he seems to have a few secrets of his own. Today I decided to just hang out with Killian and study. Other then his father and my parents know one else knows about our friendship.

"So if we carry the two. We should get four." I say.

"Swan... Umm we are studying for History. Besides thats not quite right." Killian says.

"Ohh.. Sorry my bad. I just have alot on my mind." I say.

"Well talk to me.... After I call my dad. Excuse me." He says.

He went to the other side of the room and called his father. This was the secret I didnt know. Why does he have to do that all the time?

"Okay. First why do have to call your dad and give him an update on what your doing, where your at, and who your with?" I ask as he sat down.

"Swan, I really dont feel like getting into that. What else is on your mind?" He asks.

"Well something I have been thinking about alot lately is how you and I didnt know each other and you were there for me. People who I though were my friends didnt even realize I was upset. Why it that? Is something wrong with me?" I ask.

"God no. Your perfect. This friends dont seem like friends to me. I mean Regina is a better friend then the friends you have. Sure she is rude, mean, self involved, and only cares about herself. Though when she knows her friends need her she hears them out." He says.

"I guess I never thought about that. Then what about Neal? He doesnt talk to me or listen to me the way you do. I know this seems whinny, but why? I feel like whatever I do he just doesnt want me for anything, but sex. Although between us I let him tell the people we have and we never actually have. Maybe thats why he doesnt seem to care." I say.

"Swan, Neal is an idiot. If all he wants from you is that then he isnt worth your time. Your beautiful, smart, caring, sweet, perfect, and so much more. You are to good for someone like him. You dont have do what he wants to see if it will change anything. If he or anyone else cant see how wonderful and amazing you are then thats their loss. Your perfect Emma and you dont need to be treated that way by anyone." He says.

"You really think all that?" I question.

"Yeah I do. I meant ever word I said." He says.

I couldnt believe that Killian actually thinks all this stuff about me. I wanted to kiss him and it seemed like he wanted to kiss me too. Just before our lips met my parents had walked in. Killian and I pretended to go back to studying before they noticed that something was about to happen. The rest of the time Killian was over I was look at him and he would look at me. Something was changing and I liked the what was happening. Maybe I dont need Neal. Maybe I just need to be with someone who will truly appreciate me. Oh and I know who that someone is and his name is Killian Jones.