Chapter 34

Emma's POV

With the end of school nearing and the possibility of never seeing Killian again was starting to hit me. I have decided to go like I have plained to do before Killian and I ever met. Goodbyes are never easy, but a goodbye to the man I love is the most terrifying thing ever.

"Hey Emma." My mom says walking into my room.

"Yeah mom?" I question.

"Well tonight is the prom and I wanted to make sure you have protection. You know just in case Killian and you get to you know touchy." She says.

"Oh my god mom. Look we are going to the prom, then hanging out at Granny's, and then he is taking me home." I say.

"This home or his? Cause Em you gotta realize that you might want to sleep with him and then have a child like I did. Then you cant live out your dream." She says.

"Yeah, but if I am to get pregnant I would be with the man I love. Just like you got to be with Dad and just like Regina is going to be with Robin.... Though dont worry Killian and I talked about it we just want to spend time together. We arent planning to be sexual. So dont worry." I say.

"Emma! Killian's here!" My dad yells.

I walked downstairs and Killian looked at me like I was his whole world. I could tell my dad was also alittle nervous about to night, but he trusts me and Killian so there is nothing to worry about.

"Shall we?" Killian questions holding out his arm.

"Yes. We shall." I say.

Once we got to the prom Killian and I had a great time. There is nothing like having the one person you love most in the world holding you close and telling you that your beautiful.

"So you wanna get out of here?" Killian asks me.

"Yeah.. Sure." I say.

"Great come on." He says.

We left the prom and were walking to Granny's when Killian stopped in front of me.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing its just... I love you Emma Swan and I always want you to remember that so I got you this." He says handing me a long box.

"Whats this?" I question while opening it.

"Its a charm bracelet. Its small charms that represent things here in town. That way you know no matter how far you go this will always be your home." He says.

"Thank you. I love it." I say and hug him.

"Well there is one more thing I want you know. If you look at the Swan Charm you'll see something." He says.

When I looked at it I saw a date on the swan and I started to tear up. They were tears of joy because the date just so happened to be the day Killian and I met. Killian just pulled me close and hugged me. This was the best gift I ever gotten and Im glad I have Killian. I love him so much and I hate to be living, but Killian's was right. If he and I are meant to be together then we will find our way back to one another. I just have to have faith.