Chapter 7

Killian's POV

After Emma and I almost kisses yesterday I didnt know how she felt about what almost happened. I wanted to just tell her that for a long time I thought she was perfect and now that I have Im scared that she didnt take what I said to heart and decided to stay with Neal.

"Did you hear?" Regina asks me.

"Did I hear what?" I ask.

"Well apparently yesterday night Emma Swan dumped Neal." She says.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Regina's right. She said she couldnt go one more being with someone like Neal." Robin says.

"So Emma is finally free from his grasps." I say.

"Well thats the rumor anyway. Apparently last night she as studying for the test today and decided that she couldnt wait until the weekend to end things. So she did it last night so her Friday could be better. Or at least thats what we heard." Regina says.

"There is another going around that she dumped him because she got bored of him in bed." Robin says.

Before they could say anymore Emma walked into the school and everyone looked at her. Everyone was whispering things about her as Neal just kept eyeing her. I wanted to tell him to stop. I wanted to tell them all to stop, but no words came out.

"Hey Emma which is it? Did you dump Neal cause he bores you in the bedroom or is it because you think you deserve better? Well lets all think about it. Theres a chance its both and when you realize that no one will actually be better for you cause your worthless. Then you will just go back to the boring nights with Neal." Regina says.

"I... I... You see..." Emma says.

Emma looked at me for a moment and then ran out of the school as everyone laughed at her. I didnt know what to do. If I left now people would think I had her do it on purpose and if I didnt go to her she could hate me. I decided to not go after her and let her calm down and after school I got a message from her telling me to meet her at my house.

"Hey Killian, Emma's been in your room all day. She said school drama and I told her parents where she was. She seems really upset." My dad says.

I walked upstairs and Emma was just laying on my bed. Once she saw me she sat up.

"I wanted to stick up for you, but I didnt know how. I mean if I did who knows what they would have said then." I say.

"Killian Im not mad at you. I want to thank you. Ever since you said those things yesterday I started to think you were right I needed to make a change and what needed to change was the people I was around in school. Your the only one I can trust now. Well there anyway." Emma says.

"Well you can always talk to me whenever." I say.

"I know, but it wont be at school cause I dont want you to be attacked with rumors again because of me. Though after school I would want to be hang out with you." She says.

"That could..." I say.

"Jones where are you?" Regina questions as she was walking up my stairs.

"Hide. If she sees you who knows what she'll say." I say to Emma.

Emma ended up just hiding under my bed as Regina walked in.

"You sure walked out of school fast today. Anyway look I wanted to say this now before you did anything stupid. Leave Emma Swan alone." She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause Im pretty sure she is just gonna go back to Neal durning the weekend and I dont want you to talk to her and think something could happen." She says.

"I appreciate the concern, but I can make my own choice. Besides I think Emma is done with Neal for good." I say.

"Of course you think that. You've been in love with her since forever." She says.

"Okay you really have to go now. I'll see you later. You evil thing." I say and shoved her out of my room.

I waited awhile until I saw her leave completely and then Emma came out from under the bed.

"Is what she said true?" Emma asks.

"Yeah she thinks you'll go back to Neal." I say.

"Not that. I mean the part where she said that you've been in love with me since forever?" She questions.

"Yes Emma. Okay look. When I moved here in 9th grade after something... Anyway I dont know how to explain it, but just one look at you and I dont know what happened next, but I instantly started to like you alot. You were just so sweet and kind to everyone and I started thinking that there was no one as wonderful, sweet, or as beautiful as you. Look I know its stupid and I might have ruined everything, but yeah Emma I am and always have been somewhat in love with you." I say.

I thought she was going to be mad or push me away or maybe even leave, but instead she just pulled me by my jacket and kissed me. I loved feeling her lips on mine, but if this is a dream please dont let me ever wake up.