Chapter 18

Emma's POV

After what happened a few days ago I have been worried that Regina would tell others. At school was torture cause I would see her and it was like she was playing some game where the winner gets Killian on their side. I wasnt gonna give up on this I was just gonna ignore it.

"So I see she still hasnt let this go yet." Robin says.

"Nope I still dont know how you deal with it. Regina is a bully." I say.

"She isnt that bad. Look dont worry Killian and I are making sure she keeps her mouth shut. When know she would never hurt Killian, but she would hurt you so beat of luck." He says.

"Thanks. Well you better go she doesnt look to please that your talking to me." I say.

He walked over to her and since know one knew about Killian and I he was with her and it made me crazy. What lies was she feeding him. After school I made sure Killian came over to my house. I couldnt have Regina walking in on things if we do anything.

"Swan talk to me. You have been freaking out ever since Regina found out. Look your lucky she is my friend if not she would have told people by now. So please calm down." Killian says.

"Calm down she knows Killian and she wants to take me down for what happened." I say.

"Well dont let her." He says.

"Look I love you, but you dont know what happened between Regina and I. So you dont understand why I cant let this go." I say.

"Then tell me." He says.

I took a deep breathe and sat next to Killian placing my head on his shoulder.

"She was my best friend and we did everything together. We were like sisters rarely apart. When high school began she started treating the group I was with horribly and they didnt like it. Though they like me cause I wasnt mean like Regina. So yeah I left and joined them." I say.

"Thats what Regina told me. So I dont see what happened to make you to really hate one another." He says.

"That happened because she told my secret to the school. You know the one about me where one of my dad's sick friends tried to make me do stuff with him... Well she told and when I asked her why she lied and said she never told a sole. I didnt believe her. Words were said and that was it." I say.

"Woah, Im sorry about what happened to you, but I met Regina that first day. Robin and I found her crying and asked her to sit with us. She never told us that actually we never even heard that around school. Who told you Regina said that anyway?" He asks.

"Neal did. He said he over heard Regina telling people and that she said I deserve this because I became a bitch." I say.

"Emma I think Neal lied to you though I wouldnt be surprised. Listen for whatever reason he tore you two apart and now here you are fighting. Look Im not gonna say Regina is telling the truth and your wrong and Im not gonna say she said it to hurt you. All Im saying is that you two were friends and you know Regina and I know her. She may have a bad attitude and boss people around, but when it comes to friends she would never tell a secret. So Im sorry this happened to you my Swan." He says and kisses my shoulder.

"Well I dont know now what happened, but its anything but your fault Killian. I love you." I say to him.

"And I love you." He says.

He slowly kissed me and it wasnt like the others before this time it was even more special. It was like no matter what he will love me and thats all I will ever need. Cause even if everyone found out about my Killian and I tomorrow it wouldnt matter cause I know our love was stronger the the hate.