Chapter 14

Emma's POV

I didnt head home that day because my parents thought it was better for me to stay with Killian and his father. Since today was now a school day everyone was shocked that I have came to school.

"Emma, oh that god you okay." Neal says trying to hug me.

"Eww gross Neal dont touch me." I say pushing him back.

"Emma dont do this. I thought I lost my girlfriend." He says.

"Im not your girlfriend and besides. Im fine." I say.

"Then where the hell were you?" He asks.

"Oh nowhere. Im not telling you where I was as long as my parents knew they were fine with it." I say.

I tried to walk away from him, but he grabbed my arm.

"Did that Killian Jones freak kidnap you and tried to hurt you?" He asks.

"What? No. Why would you even ask that?" I question.

"Cause ever since you ran into him when school began he as been watching you and its creepy. I dont want him looking at my girl." He says.

"Im not your girl and Killian has nothing to do with this." I say.

"Yeah right. That sick perv is clearly making you say these things. Well I wont let him get away with this." He says.

He then just walked away and I wanted to worn Killian when I ran right into Regina.

"You just cant seem to leave Killian out of this. So he ran into you once and you and your little crew have to hurt him. God Emma that is just low." Regina says.

"Get out of my way. I have to find Killian before Neal does." I say.

"No. I'll find him and I'll let him know this was all your doing. That should end his little crush on you." She says.

I wanted to tell her that he wont stop liking me, but then we heard people yelling fight outside. We both walked out and I thought in some crazy way it would be Neal winning, but nope. Killian was beating Neal's ass and it was amazing to watch.

"Now I dont know what your problem is with me, but if you ever try to fight me again. I will break every bone in your body." Killian say and shoved Neal on the ground.

Everyone just looked at Killian in fear except Robin and Regina cause they knew him. As for me I wasnt afraid of Killian I just wanted him. Later that day when my parents were out Killian came over to hang out.

"You know Im sorry about today. Neal thought it was your fault I went missing. I told him you did nothing and he didnt believe me." I say bandaging up his hand.

"Well for what its worth I dont think Neal or anyone else will want to try and fight me. Besides it was before school and on town property so the school had no authority when it came to the fight." Killian says.

"Yeah I know your lucky and besides when my dad showed up and told Neal he deserved it. Neal wasnt to happy with it." I say.

"Yeah I know. Im just surprised your dad wasnt mad at me and that he doesnt mind me here with you alone." He says.

"My dad actually likes you and he trusts you. He knows you would never hurt me or make me do something I didnt want." I say.

"Yeah I know, but what I meant was... If I were him and saw will my daughter bitting her lip sexually at her boyfriend I wouldnt let them be alone." He says.

I felt my face go red and he just gentle put his hand on my cheek.

"You saw that?" I question.

"Yeah, but I wont make you do anything. Also you are very beautiful when you blush." He says stroking my cheek with his thumb.

He kissed me gently and then rested his forehead on mine. I could just stay like this forever. I also wouldnt mind taking him up to my room for some fun, but before I could even tell him my thought my mom walked in. Oh well maybe another night. Though I dont mind I just love to be in his arms.